Venue: UFC Apex
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 4 pm ET/1 pm PT
Viewing: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass

MAIN CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Middleweight bout: Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till
Heavyweight bout: Tom Aspinall vs. Sergey Spivak
Welterweight bout: Alex Morono vs. David Zawada
Light Heavyweight bout: Modestas Bukauskas vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
Lightweight bout: Paddy Pimblett vs. Luigi Vendramini

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Women’s Flyweight bout: Molly McCann vs. Ji Yeon Kim
Bantamweight bout: Jack Shore vs. Liudvik Sholinian
Catchweight (150 lb) bout: Julian Erosa vs. Charles Jourdain
Middleweight bout: Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Marc-André Barriault
Catchweight (138 lb) bout: Jonathan Martinez vs. Marcelo Rojo​

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Didn't realize this was an early card, will probably miss a bunch of it. Hopefully can catch the main card.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Till is one of the most overrated fighters of all time but this is a favorable matchup for him. Gut says Till by KO in the first 1 or 2 rounds but I'd really like to see Brunson pull it off. If he can land a takedown early then we have ourselves a fight. Till looked like he was out in the sun all day though, and I feel like that's one of those "MMA curses" when guys look like that on the scale.

Kind of hoping Pimblett gets smoked but nothing against the guy really. They gave him a winnable matchup for sure, so I think he takes the W in a fun fight.

Don't see much on this card that exicites me, if anything. Jourdain/Erosa could have a nice finish either way, and the Martinez/Rojo fight would've been good. That's about it.

Reactions: m9

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Main event is awesome.

Pimblett's walkout song is so good but it's going to be wasted at the Apex.

Gotta figure it's now or never for Till. Izzy wants to fight him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't think I can watch this event in Canada as it doesn't appear to be on TSN today and don't have ESPN here.

It's one of the few events a year that's only on Fight Pass in Canada. I'm no longer a subscriber so I'll have to find it later as well.

Reactions: Killahpunk

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Till needs to not only show up and win, but do it in exciting fashion. For whatever reason, Izzy seems to want to fight him. So maybe he gets the title shot anyway, but I think that fight would be boring as f***. He does a good job of shutting down his opponent's offense, but he doesn't throw any of his own. His only exciting fights have been getting steamrolled by Woodley and getting KTFO by Masvidal. He needs to pick up a win like that. No more razor close decisions that could have gone either way.

Reactions: I am not exposed

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Till needs to not only show up and win, but do it in exciting fashion. For whatever reason, Izzy seems to want to fight him. So maybe he gets the title shot anyway, but I think that fight would be boring as f***. He does a good job of shutting down his opponent's offense, but he doesn't throw any of his own. His only exciting fights have been getting steamrolled by Woodley and getting KTFO by Masvidal. He needs to pick up a win like that. No more razor close decisions that could have gone either way.

In fairness to him I thought him steamrolling cowboy was pretty fun but also perhaps just a tiny bit unfair lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Till
Aspinall
Morono
Bukauskas
Vendramini (I find paddy annoying already, he probably wins but I’m rooting for Luigi)
Shore
Erosa
Dalcha

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
yeah I had Dalcha winning the first too- the booth was weird acting like it was basically a given that Barriault won it

It was pretty closes striking wise. Ring control was Barriault, but Delcha got a couple of takedowns and his punches were having more of an effect. I had Delcha, but it was close. 2nd and 3rd round were definitely Barriault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad