GDT: UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I want to see Colby vs. Usman again. Usman has improved since that fight, but Colby gave him a real go the first time (hell I had Colby ahead until he got stopped). Will be interesting to see if Colby has improved also.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I predicted this when talking about this fight with my cousin, Kamaru has landed that straight right against Colby and Burns too, led to the finish for both fights. Jorge came into the fight not respecting the power of Kamaru saying that he had pillow hands.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I hate Kamaru Usman, but I have to give props for veering away from the wrestling and foot stomps and striking with a dangerous striker in Masvidal and dropping him in crazy fashion. That was nasty.

I don't think Colby can deal with this improved Usman either. 170 is boring right now and has been for years.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Usman is becoming way less cringe when he speaks too. Like he settled on one personality and it’s actually a likable one.

member 51464

I hate Kamaru Usman, but I have to give props for veering away from the wrestling and foot stomps and striking with a dangerous striker in Masvidal and dropping him in crazy fashion. That was nasty.

I don't think Colby can deal with this improved Usman either. 170 is boring right now and has been for years.
It is a shame we didn't have this version of Usman back when Robbie Lawler was still in his prime.

Reactions: VanillaCoke and h2

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Jorge looked pretty good but he didn’t respect Usman’s power. With the power he’s been swinging with I just can’t see Colby winning the rematch

Wonderboy I guess?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Jorge looked pretty good but he didn’t respect Usman’s power. With the power he’s been swinging with I just can’t see Colby winning the rematch

Wonderboy I guess?

Leon Edwards. Wouldn't be surprised if it is Wonderboy.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Been watching for years, never have I seen a punch land that clean.

Cody Garbrant's knockout at the buzzer is the best 1-punch KO I've ever seen...

Henderson's KO of Bisping, and Ngannou's KO of Overeem are tied for 2nd

Rashad's KO over Liddell is probably next

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad