GDT: UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Hooper seems to have a nice left straight but he is only throwing these silly little rinky dink kicks that have bo power.

Needs some serious work on his stand up to be an actual competent fighter. Can't keep trying to rely on getting beat up then catching guys on the ground. Even if it works.

Reactions: I am not exposed

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I was about to say his game looked very Ryan Hall-ish tonight. Makes sense that he’s been training with him

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Hopefully his career gets a bit more love than Hall. Apparently Hall can't find fights because people are scared of the injuries.
That's what i've heard too, those submissions Hall catches people in don't feel great.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Billy Q is becoming one of my fav fighters, nonstop with the pace. Great chin

Round 1 to Tucker. This is what happens in Billy Q fights tho

member 51464

Am I crazy or is Tony just going to walk through Oliveira like nothing? Even with the beating Gaethje put on Ferguson, unless it somehow changed his entire mindset and he is so tentative he is not the same guy.....I just don't see what Charles has for him. And I like Charles. He is fun and can be dynamic, but Tony has just been at a much higher level for so long. Idk. Hard to see him getting it done.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oh hey look it’s that rat f***er Chris Tognoni stepping in when a guy is trying to throw up a triangle, shocking

GET ONE THING RIGHT CHRIS, MY ONE QUESTION IS DO YOU f*** THE RATS OR DO THEY f*** YOU

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Love that combo from Fiziev. That was beautiful.

Looked a tad early at first but then Moicano nearly fell over while trying to get up so I'd say it was the right call.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Oh hey look it’s that rat f***er Chris Tognoni stepping in when a guy is trying to throw up a triangle, shocking

GET ONE THING RIGHT CHRIS, MY ONE QUESTION IS DO YOU f*** THE RATS OR DO THEY f*** YOU

What???

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Love that combo from Fiziev. That was beautiful.

Looked a tad early at first but then Moicano nearly fell over while trying to get up so I'd say it was the right call.

he got rocked but people get rocked all the time in fights, he was clearly intelligently defending himself

The result may have been an inevitability but I think that was early and I also hate Chris Tognoni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad