GDT: UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer

Mark7733

Jun 5, 2020
looking forward to Raphael Assunção vs. Cody Garbrandt. thank god there is at least ufc. I'm so bored without sports

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm surprised Nunes is only -600 here. Spencer's claim to fame is being on the receiving end of a 15 minute beating from a woman Nunes disposed of in under a minute. This should be more like -1600.

That's what I thought too. Shevchenko was - 1200 against Eye (+700) in their title fight so that was kind of where I thought this one would be.

Reactions: BGDDYKWL

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I'm surprised Nunes is only -600 here. Spencer's claim to fame is being on the receiving end of a 15 minute beating from a woman Nunes disposed of in under a minute. This should be more like -1600.

I agree. This is one of those fights (and I'm hoping for the best, trust me) that I have ZERO interest in watching. I don't expect this to be even remotely competitive, and I have no desire to see Spencer suffer a brutal defeat like Eye, Kunitskaya, Cachoeira etc...people who had zero business being in the cage in the first place.

I hope Spencer pulls off something amazing but I'm not a fan of fights like this, just made for the sake of keeping the division active due to lack of depth. My fingers are crossed for Felicia but sadly, I think I know how this one ends.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I didn’t take the smaller cage into account and now I’m worried about my Magny bet

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Martin is pretty underrated, plus he's on the final fight of his contract, and looked really good weighing in. I might have to throw some down on that one, but I've been burned by Magny in the past.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Martin is pretty underrated, plus he's on the final fight of his contract, and looked really good weighing in. I might have to throw some down on that one, but I've been burned by Magny in the past.

I came close to betting against Magny in his last fight and he honestly looked incredible imo but idk....if Rocco can get it to the ground he’ll have a good shot and chances are with the 25 foot cage he will have an easier time doing so

O’Malley looked WAY bigger than Wineland today

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The only women’s fight being an Amanda Nunes fight is pretty nice at least. We are gonna have a lot of pillow paw decisions over the next month or two lads, appreciate this card for what it is! Every fight is compelling for some reason or another

Also I know he’s stoned all the time n that’s sweet cuz weed is tight weed is tight but I really hope O’Malley isn’t into other shit. I just watched him on the contender series and watched his interview with Olivi today and he looks worn out. Aging like a president. It’s only been a couple years! Kid can be so special, there are only a handful of guys that have his kind of “it” factor

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sterling won't have Longo or Serra in his corner tonight because both of them stayed back in NY due to concerns about the virus. So he has three of his teammates cornering him with Al Iaquinta basically being like the head coach. Who knows how much that'll hurt him but it's probably not going to help.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The only women’s fight being an Amanda Nunes fight is pretty nice at least. We are gonna have a lot of pillow paw decisions over the next month or two lads, appreciate this card for what it is! Every fight is compelling for some reason or another

Also I know he’s stoned all the time n that’s sweet cuz weed is tight weed is tight but I really hope O’Malley isn’t into other shit. I just watched him on the contender series and watched his interview with Olivi today and he looks worn out. Aging like a president. It’s only been a couple years! Kid can be so special, there are only a handful of guys that have his kind of “it” factor
How much is that due to cutting lots of weight.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
My picks.

Nunes
Garbrandt
Sterling
Magny
O'Malley
Hooper
Heinisch
Stamann
Byrd
Perez
Menifield
Burns

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
essentially identical

Kudos, it's going to be a fun ride.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Alot of good fights on this card, especially for the lighter weights, should be some good technical fights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad