Euro: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
Sweden seems to be in a good state. There's rumors that Victor Lindelöf declined because his great friend Guidetti didn't make the squad and now there is rumors that Forsberg is pouting because he was subbed in the 60th minute and has therefore decided to go back to Germany. And honestly swedish sports media usually aren't that much into making up drama so might actually be something in it..
And they all have the same agent, Hasan Cetinkaya. Another Cetinkaya client, Robin Olsen, declined media after the match and it's not the first time. I'm hoping Lindelöf's absence only has to do with his pregnant wife, but it doesn't look great...

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Italy finally put together a great and complete game. It's something I haven't seen in a very long time. I am also happy Mancini started Kean, he repaid him back by playing a fantastic game and scoring a goal. Kean is now the second youngest at the age of 19. He was playing on the left side of Immobile. I hope Mancini no longer picks him because he's useless unless he plays for Lazio
Kean really should be starting more ahead of Mandzukic.

Reactions: Juve

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Sweden seems to be in a good state. There's rumors that Victor Lindelöf declined because his great friend Guidetti didn't make the squad and now there is rumors that Forsberg is pouting because he was subbed in the 60th minute and has therefore decided to go back to Germany. And honestly swedish sports media usually aren't that much into making up drama so might actually be something in it..

Lindelof's wife is 9 months pregnant so that's probably the real reason.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Bad luck for the Czech Republic, don't think the scoreline was entirely fair but they seemed set on putting the ball in their own net, so what can you do. Feels a bit bad that that penalty was complete BS and would've liked some VAR for the slight offside on the play of the first goal, but it's not like they actually deserved to win so it is what it is.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I was listening to talksport late in the week and one of the talking heads said Scotland should try a new sport if they lose to San Marino. Confidence is at an all time low.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
What the hell is going on with Austria?

Croatia sloppy today, at this point a draw would be a relief

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Croatia were poor today in Budapest, team desperately needs to find wingbacks, even in this qualifying format I have a feeling it will be a nail biter until the last round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad