UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifying Part 3

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
lcMfbBt.gif

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Well they did, and I counted 1-2 situations that could have been penalties.
Hit the bar once wher eu guys almost made an own goal, and then Hoejbjerg missed a massive chance.

Im just calling what I see, anyhow, congrats, you guys are lucky you habe Ibra :)

Yeah they sure did had chances to score more goals but it's very rarely that you actually score on all these good chances. It was the same for Sweden in the first game.

And these penalties I'm not really sure what you are talking about? Only situation I can think of is the handball situation on Zlatan

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Guess you completely missed the first game then (or only saw the last 15mins), Denmark was lucky it wasn't 4-1 in that game.

for sure, I think you are missing the context of my post! solely looking at play and stats, Sweden did pnt really muster much more than what Zlatan did. even in Stockholm stats showed a different picture.

but before you get yer boxers in a twist, Sweden overall deserved the win, Denmark have no business in te EC.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
for sure, I think you are missing the context of my post! solely looking at play and stats, Sweden did pnt really muster much more than what Zlatan did. even in Stockholm stats showed a different picture.

but before you get yer boxers in a twist, Sweden overall deserved the win, Denmark have no business in te EC.

Looking at stats is useless when the teams styles are not similar.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Games like this shouldn't be classy really, "derby" and all.

I dont agree, after a win you show class you dont do what Zlatan and Guidetti does.

Itl only come back and bite you in the ass one day..

But you guys enjoy France :) you still have my support.

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
I dont agree, after a win you show class you dont do what Zlatan and Guidetti does.

Go listen to Granqvist interview then. "Denmark was really good, tough team" generic interview number 1000.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden

What did Zlatan do that wasnt classy? He gave a proper response to the media of Denmark. Nothing else.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
That's what make these derbies and special rivalries more fun imo ;)

Ibras wasnt the worst, but Guidettis was off the charts dumb, especially considering it was based off misinformation and ignorance.

we have our own moron in Bendtner and I cant wait till they retire that ass.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
What did Zlatan do that wasnt classy? He gave a proper response to the media of Denmark. Nothing else.

he gave a response to denmark. the media is not denmark. most of Denmark are bg supporters of hm.

I honeslty find him repulsive as a person, its ok if you think hes cool, I dont.

same with Guidetti, same with Bendtner.

great player though..Ibra that is..

Last edited:

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Here are the pots:

Pot 1: France/Germany/England/Spain/Belgium/Portugal
Pot 2: Italy/Russia/Switzerland/Austria/Ukraine/Croatia
Pot 3: Czech Republic/Sweden/Poland/Romania/Slovakia/Hungary
Pot 4: Turkey/Ireland/Iceland/Wales/Albania/Northern Ireland

Jonimaus

Jul 15, 2011
Lund
I'm fairly happy whatever happens. Germany is going to absolutely crush this tournament anyways, so I'll just enjoy watching some good football.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Poland is probably the strongest from Pot 3 but the rest look manageable, even Sweden. Pot 4 has some tricky teams like Turkey and Ireland. However in a 24-team tournament with 4 3rd place teams going through you can't complain about any draw. There really won't be a group of death

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Poland is probably the strongest from Pot 3 but the rest look manageable, even Sweden. Pot 4 has some tricky teams like Turkey and Ireland. However in a 24-team tournament with 4 3rd place teams going through you can't complain about any draw. There really won't be a group of death

Germany
Italy

From the first two seed groups would definitely be a great start to a group of death to me ;P

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
interesting to see most of the teams who didn't qualify was regionalized (Balkans, Baltics, Caucuses, most of Scandinavia)

UEFA_Euro_2016_qualifying_map.svg

A real indictment on ex-YU football

Your old Jofa helmet

Oct 2, 2006
Toronto
Exactly 16 years ago on the same day we had played 1-1 with Slovenia who qualified for Euro 2000. 16 years later, same result, same team but we go through!

31_main.jpg

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Germany
Italy

From the first two seed groups would definitely be a great start to a group of death to me ;P

That's a good starter from Germany's POV. Combine that with Sweden (we had a 4:4 nightmare) or Poland (they beat us lately) and Turkey with all their supporters in Germany and you have a good setup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad