UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifying Part 3

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
goal line clearance by Sweden, Denmark should have scored though

The Slovenia-Ukraine match has been feisty so far, already to yellows and a near fight

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
1:0 Slovenia, good free kick whipped in, the first header was saved by the rebound goes right to Cesar's head

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I've only seen tweets/hearsay about the ambulance/truck, have yet to see any officials confirm it.

The Hannover Chief of Police, however, is quoted saying:

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Don't know where that's originating from, can't see that being reported anyone over here. Doubt it's true. Don't think they know yet. Just mentions of strong hints to plans of a detonation in/around the stadium so far.

The had it on N-TV and N24. They also say they have evidence for at least 1 islamic terrorist in or around the stadium. Press conference to come, soon.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Ibra could have killed the tie, good save by Schmeichel

Slovenia-Ukraine is still tense, every challenge is met with the players surrounding the ref

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
The had it on N-TV and N24. They also say they have evidence for at least 1 islamic terrorist in or around the stadium. Press conference to come, soon.

Only thing on N24 I've heard in regards to the ambulance story is that they mentioned rumors going around. Did N-TV report the ambulance thing as something they know?

You have to hope they arrested the said muslim terrorist.
Definitely, but I'd have to think they only know there was one, but not by identity.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
can we keep politics and current events out of the thread, news is saturated with it, I kinda just wanna keep this about soccer.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Wasn't Eriksen at one point the darling of Europe, and hopefully this kills the stupid Lord Bendtner jokes.

Eriksen is still brilliant fpr Spurs.

He has however only had one good game for Denmarl, and that was his debut, a friendly against England.

Not sure why he is such a dump when playing for Denmark, somehow I dont think he benefits from Olsens weird way of setting teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->