UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifying Part 3

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
finally Ukraine are starting to play some football, really should have scored by now. Slovenia as expected going for it but lets see if they have the quality

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
So, can we confirm Zlatan is Sweden.. cant say the result is just, but Denmark should just score...

So no excuses.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
way to late.... but good goal

over 2 games, the stats dont support Sweden being the better team, but you have to give them that they have perfectd the park the bus and counter...

2nd should have been penalty for Denmark...

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I gotta feel for Cakir in this Slovenia-Ukraine match, seems like every foul results in a hockey-like scrum and jyst now Slovenian fans threw flares on the pitch :laugh:

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
5 minutes of injury time but make it longer now as a Ukrainian player is bleeding from a head clash

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Slovenia down to 10 after the most cynical foul you will ever see, Brecko just kicked Konoplyanka

This match might have 10 minutes of injury time

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Congrats Sweden...

Thats all Im gonna say, cant say I think it was 100% deserved based on play.

I am convinced though, that Zlatan IS Sweden...

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
97th minute goal by Yarmolenko, unselfish by Kravets to feed him on a 3 on 0 attack. Slovenia pushed everybody but the goalkeeper forward

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Zlatan: "Denmark said they was gonna send me to retirement, I sent their whole ****ing country to retirement" :D

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Well Denmark played tactically poor for two games, especially the first 60 mins in the first game. I saw maybe two or three legit wing rushes in two matches, from where we have been vulnerable for a long time when the ball gets thrown into the box. The Swedish defenders could keep the attackers in front of them without much trouble and Bendter was very bad obviously.

From a Swedish POV as I said after the first game, it suits us to counterattack, but it was surprising we were given that opportunity at home. Zlatan won us the tie though no doubt about it.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
well 3-2 still wouldn't have been enough. Not sure if they actually had enough chances for a fourth

Well they did, and I counted 1-2 situations that could have been penalties.
Hit the bar once wher eu guys almost made an own goal, and then Hoejbjerg missed a massive chance.

Im just calling what I see, anyhow, congrats, you guys are lucky you habe Ibra :)

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Zlatan: "Denmark said they was gonna send me to retirement, I sent their whole ****ing country to retirement" :D

classy as always Sweden :handclap:

and btw, who the **** said that? stupid media who always try to boil **** up? goes both ways.
Only players who talked big was Guidetti.. even the lord kept his mouth shut,

Having said that, if Denmark cant beat that Swedish team, they have no business in any tourney..

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Congrats Sweden...

Thats all Im gonna say, cant say I think it was 100% deserved based on play.

I am convinced though, that Zlatan IS Sweden...

Zlatan definitely is Sweden. Mediocre team but a player so far above the rest of the player on the field it's not even close.

But over 2 matches Sweden definately were the better team.

Sweden controller the first game for a good 65-70 minutes and should have won with 2-3 more goals.

In the second match Sweden had the game under total control from minute 15 to minute 80. After the 2-0 goal, it was over and the fact that Denmark was allowed to score goals is a display of that.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
What are you talking about, Sweden was clearly better over 2 games. :laugh:

I dont agree with clearly :laugh:

they were good at playing their game, but they certanly werent the better team ober 2 games.
but thats moot, Denmark should have done better and didnt, so as mentioned deserved Swedish win when all is said and done, but play wise, not so impressed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->