UEFA Champions League Matchday 5

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Reus 5-2 :D

BVB have been awful at the back.

Part of me thinks they have no confidence in Weidenfeller.

And there's 4-2. This is bizarre.

Ginter and Bartra aren't used to playing with each other and Passlack has sometimes been shaky as a LB in his brief time there. Sahin not up to pace defensively and Weidenfeller isn't covering himself in glory either.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I hope Mbappé comes up soon in the second half. He's going to kill that Spurs defense.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Juventus, Madrid, and Bayern/Atletico could all come in 2nd, please make this be the year arsenal wins their group only to draw one of those teams.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Juve have apprently figured out how to bribe UEFA refs the last 3 years as well. They own refs in the league already, but in Europe as well.
Who can stop them?

Jan 3, 2012
Juve have apprently figured out how to bribe UEFA refs the last 3 years as well. They own refs in the league already, but in Europe as well.
Who can stop them?

is this sarcasm or no? Didn't they stop that after the scandal?

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Who can stop them?
By the way the ref who made the atrocious call in the senegal game got suspended 3 months from CAF so that's good I guess I'd go for more but eh CAF doing anything is amazing.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
By the way the ref who made the atrocious call in the senegal game got suspended 3 months from CAF so that's good I guess I'd go for more but eh CAF doing anything is amazing.
Indeed, surprising. But should be banned for life.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Who can stop them?

Cmon Evilo, I don't think a team as respectable as Juve would ever bribe league officials. Give your head a shake.

:sarcasm:

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Juventus bribing refs is one of the less debatable thing in the game. And Clattenburg is terrible, how many high profile mistakes in the past months? This clown likes to act like a little know it all but he's only there because of the FA.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Need to see another replay of this one, but Spurs look like they were gifted a pen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad