GWT: UEFA Champions League Group Stage Matchday 1

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Legia's set piece defending is a nightmare. Dortmund's passing through midfield so much better than over the weekend.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah. Many were upsets of the new CL format, but with the Celtic and Warsaw results, I'm glad they'll have stronger teams locked for CL spots.
They have managed to reserve half the spots for the top 4 leagues. And thus made sure they'll never ever change those top 4 (since they have much better chance to get some points).

It couldn't be much more awful.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Yeah. Many were upsets of the new CL format, but with the Celtic and Warsaw results, I'm glad they'll have stronger teams locked for CL spots.

Naw, often they lose, sometimes badly, but sometimes they win. It's fun, and it gets money into those leagues, albeit only to one team.

Jan 3, 2012
Are we playing good or do t hey suck this bad

I'm in class ill watch the last 30 mins or so after it is over

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Dembele's decision making still leaves a lot to be desired. :(
I think it's just the time he settles in.
He does need to progress on his decision making as I wrote last year (he didn't pass when he needed to and didn't shoot when he needed to), but watching him tonight, it's clear he's not comfortable yet.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Since the hools incident, it seems Dortmund is playing with less urgency, while still being better. Of course, they were leading by three at that point, too.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Chiellini managed to foul Rami hard (both arms around him), fall on the ground, roll on the ground as if he had been shot and get Rami booked in one single play... that's experience !

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I think it's just the time he settles in.
He does need to progress on his decision making as I wrote last year (he didn't pass when he needed to and didn't shoot when he needed to), but watching him tonight, it's clear he's not comfortable yet.

This is my impression of his performances with Dortmund so far as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad