Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Almost assuredly not. But when it happens, I'm not going to cape for the guy smashing a guy's jaw because he got mad about a football game and put the blame squarely where it belongs - on the guy committing the act of violence.
For the record -

- I thought/still think this guy in doing a Nazi salute. You can’t tell me that at the minimum this could not have been mistaken for Nazi salute. I condone beating up Nazis. I hope you share this point of view

- If not Nazi, I am not going to sucker punch this person. That being said he shouldn’t be surprised he got clocked either being in extremely hostile territory, being antagonistic, with high emotions and mocking people. This is an example of “win stupid prizes”. He got his stupid prize and he is not going to get any sympathy from me, regardless on if I would have been the one to hit him or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The numbers I saw were 15k ticketless fans.
I think somebody's confused here, either the translator or the minister.
40k were ticketless fans in Paris not at the stadium.
Also you guys should be careful with the videos.
For instance someone linked a Twitter video of someone (French) entering without tickets with the complicity of a Stewart but it's just a prank with an (idiot) TV star Cyril Hanouna.
He's obviously a VIP. He's (unfortunately) the biggest name on French TV the last 10 years or so.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The numbers I saw were 15k ticketless fans.
I think somebody's confused here, either the translator or the minister.
40k were ticketless fans in Paris not at the stadium.
Also you guys should be careful with the videos.
For instance someone linked a Twitter video of someone (French) entering without tickets with the complicity of a Stewart but it's just a prank with an (idiot) TV star Cyril Hanouna.
He's obviously a VIP. He's (unfortunately) the biggest name on French TV the last 10 years or

All the english fans..right..

Evilo if PSG went to the final in London and this happened to PSG fans you would be fuming against the english authorities.

Especially if you were in line 2 hours before kickoff paid huge amounts to see this historic game you got denied access and you got pepper sprayed along with your kids. You would have a complete different tune.

There are enough evidence that it was a huge mess and the authorities handled it wrong.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

OMG I loled at the EPL fan quoting that after the Everton invasion.
I wondered who would be the guy who would use this.
What the hell is wrong with English and French fans right now? Are you in some kind of a competition on who's got the worst behaving fans?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

All the english fans..right..

Evilo if PSG went to the final in London and this happened to PSG fans you would be fuming against the english authorities.

Especially if you were in line 2 hours before kickoff paid huge amounts to see this historic game you got denied access and you got pepper sprayed along with your kids. You would have a complete different tune.

There are enough evidence that it was a huge mess and the authorities handled it wrong.

I'm not sure how I didn't make myself clear.
I totally blame the authorities for how they treated the fans.
BUT, there was zero trouble before the dumbasses started their shit.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, the same police who acted like shit now are turning against their own minister?
Let's be serious.
They've acted like donkeys for 5 years. More than 60% of them are far right voters. French police is crap.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I would laugh if Lallemant (Paris prefect and cops chief in Paris) and/or Darmanin (the minister accused of rape) would lose their job over this while they have killed (literaly) some people and cut some hands/eyes/legs to plenty of people over the last 5 years in total impunity.

Macron is easily the worst president we ever had, and that is saying something. People abroad never understood the Gilets Jaunes movement because they bought the narrative that it was far right extremists protesting gas prices. It was never that. It was a a movement mixing any kind of people fed up with the Macron system meant to provide more money to the rich and less to the poor or even the middle class. The Rich grew X times richer under the 5 Macron years.

And YET, with him being the most hated president in our history, he was reelected by the over 65 year old fearing the images they see on TV or in the newspapers, while the bosses of said TV and newspapers are openly financing Macron's campaign. It's also those media who gave 20 hours out of 24 to right wing extremists to taml immigration and violence all day to make sure Macron would be against Le Pen in the second round.
Sickening.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Well, mix English hooligans with a Paris banlieue and French organisation, and I don't know why you lot are surprised about the outcome. That being said, that Madrid (famous facha friendly city) fan was totally doing the nazi salute, he got clocked and deserved it.

This Madrid run has a Greece 2004 feel to it, so I guess if that makes Ancelotti one of the GOATs, so is Renhagel.

Matip should have started. Keita isn't Liverpool quality. Valverde's pass was a failed shot. I hate myself for how much I love Carvajal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Almost 3K fake tickets were scanned on the english side.
The fake tickets thing isn't exactly totally wrong.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well, mix English hooligans with a Paris banlieue and French organisation, and I don't know why you lot are surprised about the outcome. That being said, that Madrid (famous facha friendly city) fan was totally doing the nazi salute, he got clocked and deserved it.

This Madrid run has a Greece 2004 feel to it, so I guess if that makes Ancelotti one of the GOATs, so is Renhagel.

Matip should have started. Keita isn't Liverpool quality. Valverde's pass was a failed shot. I hate myself for how much I love Carvajal.
Konate was amazing. If you want to say LFC did some things wrong, go right ahead; but they did not lose because of Konate playing instead of Matip. That’s ridiculous. Liverpool win that game if Courtois doesn’t have the best game of his career. They didn’t exactly get a whole lot wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffreyLFC

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Don't be naive, this is a politician, opponent to Macron, posting a Tweet that targets Macron and the government while innocenting other culprits.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don't be naive, this is a politician, opponent to Macron, posting a Tweet that targets Macron and the government while innocenting other culprits.
I was there, and all I will say is this is closer to 95% of what I experienced than the other stuff going around

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
For the record -

- I thought/still think this guy in doing a Nazi salute. You can’t tell me that at the minimum this could not have been mistaken for Nazi salute. I condone beating up Nazis. I hope you share this point of view

- If not Nazi, I am not going to sucker punch this person. That being said he shouldn’t be surprised he got clocked either being in extremely hostile territory, being antagonistic, with high emotions and mocking people. This is an example of “win stupid prizes”. He got his stupid prize and he is not going to get any sympathy from me, regardless on if I would have been the one to hit him or not.
You shouldnt sucker punch anyone because doing so says more about you than them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I was there, and all I will say is this is closer to 95% of what I experienced than the other stuff going around
Yeah and him and you weren't at the stadium.
Frankly, his post is beyond stupid (to comment on things he didn't see based on what he saw) and obviously politically oriented.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Almost 3K fake tickets were scanned on the english side.
The fake tickets thing isn't exactly totally wrong.

Explain to me then how Robertson's and Carvajal's own tickets were rejected as fake?

All Liverpool fans have said that they had to scan them sometime up to 4 or 5 times before they got accepted in the system. I worked in IT auditing for a good part of my life and this is obvious that the system failed or something was broken. The issue is IMO beyond ticket's fraud. Could somebody have had access to the ticket scan bar and made their own replicate? Or maybe is the system overloaded and failed. Something clearly went wrong and it's not 40k+ fake ticket. That's a gross assumption based on very little fact and extrapolated. This is the less reasonable and more simplistic explanation. A full investigation is required.

It is clearly not a good excuse from the authority without a proper investigation and starting the blaming game on english fans like the french and uefa authorities have done. It is childish and unacceptable on so many front that they have done that.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't believe the 40k fake tickets at all.
But there were really fake tickets. This is not coming from the french authorities.

And the fact you and others refuse to blame any Pool fan behaviour is totally childish and blind.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Amazing? I didn't see him on the Real goal and he also fumbled the ball on the play where Real scored from an offside position.
Konate was amazing. If you want to say LFC did some things wrong, go right ahead; but they did not lose because of Konate playing instead of Matip. That’s ridiculous. Liverpool win that game if Courtois doesn’t have the best game of his career. They didn’t exactly get a whole lot wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad