UBS Arena: Road Trippin'- Home Opener 11/20 vs. CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020

Stan looks moderately healthy, you can see he's slowing down. I hope he's able to see the Isles on the other side of all this and another Cup before his time passes. Furthermore, I hope the Isles find a way to keep him integrated with the team - including increasing his role/appearances. People will really miss some of these old fellas once they are gone. They were connected with the team/players/etc. The InstaClick people suck overall, but in comparison to someone like Stan, it's a long gone day.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Randomly checked the arena cam - and they are testing some lighting they have put 3/4 around the bowl -

they are changing colours and doing other random tests. Surprised to see these lights in so early.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
P
Randomly checked the arena cam - and they are testing some lighting they have put 3/4 around the bowl -

they are changing colours and doing other random tests. Surprised to see these lights in so early.
Place is scheduled to open in 3 months. Idk that it’s really that early.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
P

Place is scheduled to open in 3 months. Idk that it’s really that early.
I think they’re just installing everything ASAP as supplies become available. There’s no doubt in my mind that all of these delays are supply chain related.

Reactions: eoin92

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I read today that there's a shortage of seat cushion foam. So you might be sitting on wood boards for a while. Lay off the Chipotle before games.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Funny...I heard there was a shortage of cardboard...

And to think in the late 70's we worried the Japanese manufacturers were going to take over America . . . although their amplifiers and tape decks were pretty cool . . .

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Has anyone ever said no to sex because there wasn't a bed at their disposal?
Cardboard beds are disposable, so wouldn't they be at their disposal?

Does a 300 pound shot-putter get an extra strong cardboard bed? Seems kind of unfair. One guy weighs more than three marathon runners or gymnasts.

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
But more importantly...

Any word on on WHERE were are playing our preseason games?

Philly released their preseason schedule, with a road game against us: October 5th we are hosting Philly. I assume that will be UBS if possible and Coli if necessary?

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
But more importantly...

Any word on on WHERE were are playing our preseason games?

Philly released their preseason schedule, with a road game against us: October 5th we are hosting Philly. I assume that will be UBS if possible and Coli if necessary?
webster bank. they said that earlier. bridgeport is gonna host the pre-season games

Reactions: Beacon Isles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad