UBS Arena: Road Trippin'- Home Opener 11/20 vs. CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Sort of weird we don't play a game for 5 days from Oct 25-29) which works out great for me since I was just lining up my work schedule(shift work) to the Islanders schedule. That is one week I don't have to worry I work Evenings. lol

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Well then, 13 on the road. Bring it on. If you wanna be the best, do it on the road

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I disagree, it's much better to get the away games over with earlier in the season
No that’s fine, but 13 all over the place on the road to start, 19 back to backs, and then a lot on the road to end the reg season….. we got f***ed.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Yeah it does.

first 13 all over the place.

league f***ed us hard
Doesn't help that our arena is running late so....

Yeah make or break schedule for us. I don't wanna make excuses but lets see if this team can do it for 13 games. You wanna do well? Make do with what the schedule will do.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Silver lining is that we’re elite on the second half of back to backs under Trotz

At least half the back to backs are both home games. I’m not sure I ever saw that. Typically back to backs are home road or road home or both road

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
It is to be expected that NY/NJ teams have the most back-to-backs since we're so close. Same with LA/ANA

Our road or split back-to-backs:
at ARZ, VGK
at WIN, MIN
at TB, FLA
at SEA, VAN
at LA, ANA
(Those are all "travel partners," not bad)

DAL at home, at PHI (not bad)
at BOS, home vs TB (not bad)

at BUF, home vs CAR
at PIT, at MON
ARZ at home, at TOR
at DET, home vs CHI (oof)

Reactions: ShiroganeKvasha30

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It is to be expected that NY/NJ teams have the most back-to-backs since we're so close. Same with LA/ANA

Our road or split back-to-backs:
at ARZ, VGK
at WIN, MIN
at TB, FLA
at SEA, VAN
at LA, ANA
(Those are all "travel partners," not bad)

DAL at home, at PHI (not bad)
at BOS, home vs TB (not bad)

at BUF, home vs CAR
at PIT, at MON
ARZ at home, at TOR
at DET, home vs CHI (oof)

In general the Isles/Rangers/Devils/Lightning/Panthers/Knights/Avs/Coyotes/Blues/Wild/Kings/Sharks tend to benefit the most by catching teams at home who played the night before

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Some of the road trips are screwy. In March going from Dallas to Raleigh to St Louis is crazy.

Miles in the air is going to be off the charts for us this year.

19 Straight

Jan 25, 2006
New Jersey
Why the need for the 2 week - 9 game road trip in April after the opening 13/month on the road??? Is that for the circus coming to UBS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad