GDT: U18 WJC - Group A: Canada vs Finland

ijuka

May 14, 2016
My lord is the Finnish commentary bad. I'll see if a Canada proxy might allow me to watch TSN, this is unbearable.

Anyway nice goal.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Hughes isn't skipping because for the U18s they just bring over the NTDP team as-is. There's no selection process, they just cart over the entire team. Since he's on it, it would be really strange for him to not go. This is basically part of their season.
Yea I know, exactly what I said

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Amazing play by Simontaival and commentator calls it lucky. Annoying. Really nice hands.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
The pbp guy does the Lahti-Kouvola area at YLE Puhe Kiekkokierros. He's got experience.
Yes, they all have experience or they couldn't commentate these. But it takes forever for this guy to recognize the players, I do better by reading the names off their backs than listening. The play-by-play also is sorely lacking, most of the time's spent talking about some random nonsense that has nothing to do with the play.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yes, they all have experience or they couldn't commentate these. But it takes forever for this guy to recognize the players, I do better by reading the names off their backs than listening. The play-by-play also is sorely lacking, most of the time's spent talking about some random nonsense that has nothing to do with the play.

I recall some Yle guy saying that they all hate having to to do pbp from Pasila because it's a lot harder to make out the numbers since you can't look on the ice and check.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Pretty sure it's not allowed to push the goalie in the net like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00