U18: U18 day 4!

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
7-4 hohhoi

Muhonen, Junkkari, Väisänen all cost goals this game with sloppy defensive zone passing

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The americans are just ridiculous
No real weakness and some insane strengths. Their biggest enemy will be nerves in elimination matchups if it gets close.

Sweden and US won their groups.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Surprised Finland lost by four goals, its been around 10-15 years since I last saw them get smashed.

IMO Sweden clearly deserved to win, despite whatever the hell that call was. But can we please refrain from using ”Czechia is a bullshit hockey nation who hasn’t done anything for ages” type of language?

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
US really just toying with Finland
That's what becoming U18 world champion will do when they dominate.
Beautiful hockey which is light-years better and faster than Finland's slow SM liiga hockey.
Why we ( Finland ) cannot play even once that fast skill hockey?

USA's head coach out-coached and out-schooled Merikivi 10000-0.

Surprised Finland lost by four goals, its been around 10-15 years since I last saw them get smashed.

IMO Sweden clearly deserved to win, despite whatever the hell that call was. But can we please refrain from using ”Czechia is a bullshit hockey nation who hasn’t done anything for ages” type of language?
You were surprised?
Thats exactly what you will get when your country's hockey association
hires sauna club's kiss my ass buddies in your country's junior hockey teams
instead of coaches like Ahokas, Pennanen, Jalonen.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Why we ( Finland ) cannot play even once that fast skill hockey?

USA's head coach out-coached and out-schooled Merikivi 10000-0.

You were surprised?
Thats exactly what you will get when your countrys hockey association hires sauna club's kiss my ass buddies in your junior hockey teams instead of coaches like Ahokas, Pennanen, Jalonen.
You mean Finland did what Sweden usually does? Garpenlöv, Montén for example.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
But can we please refrain from using ”Czechia is a bullshit hockey nation who hasn’t done anything for ages” type of language?
Thats what people say about Sweden lol. And that we are always cheating. But i guess thats okay?

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Germany, Latvia, and Norway are the only teams without respectable rosters in this tournament. I'm sure they will have better teams in the future, but they aren't competitive in this tourney.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Who and when?
Who says that?
Its everywhere on internet, not sure how its possible to miss it. There was some even in this thread, but mod did their job and deleted it. Dont reply to this, this is ot.

Germany, Latvia, and Norway are the only teams without respectable rosters in this tournament. I'm sure they will have better teams in the future, but they aren't competitive in this tourney.
Germany can still make it to qf if they win over Sweden.

You mean Finland did what Sweden usually does? Garpenlöv, Montén for example.
Many forgets that Roger Rönnberg went that way.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Technically if Switzerland beats USA then FIN USA SWI are all 9 points tied
Win in regulation, that is, with Finland winning in reg against Norway.

If this happens then Switzerland will finish above Finland. Where the US finishes would depend on the GD in the USA-SWI game. The Swiss needs to win by 3+ goals to finish above the US, and 7+ for the US to finish 3rd.

Though the odds of any of that happening is astronomically slim.

Reactions: Omark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad