U18: U18 day 4!

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Another joke post. Without those 2 bullshit calls they would have gone to OT. Probably Sweden wins but 1 good play and the Czechs do. Sweden beat a mediocre defensive team (Canada) and barely beat Slovakia.
Czech got their chances in PP, but never scored. Its a fact that Sweden was better the whole game and had more shots on goal.

Also please do tell me how losing to Slovakia is more impressive than winning against Slovakia? If Canada is mediocer defensive team, you are telling me Czechia is gonna win with 8-0 like Sweden did?

You say Czechia done a better tournament than Sweden, its your post who is joke post.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Czech got their chances in PP, but never scored. Its a fact that Sweden was better the whole game and had more shots on goal.

Also please do tell me how losing to Slovakia is more impressive than winning against Slovakia? If Canada is mediocer defensive team, you are telling me Czechia is gonna win with 8-0 like Sweden did?

You say Czechia done a better tournament than Sweden, its your post who is joke post.
I never said Czechia has has a better tournament. All I am saying is that they had a chance to win the game until the 2 BS calls.

That can't be a goal.
What are they lookig at? All that matters is did the ref blow the whistle before the puck went in.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I never said Czechia has has a better tournament. All I am saying is that they had a chance to win the game until the 2 BS calls.
It was clearly the turning point! I don't know if the ref was an asshat or if Petr called him some really bad words but what an awful time to give a 5 on 3 and it was determined by players at all. But a coach and a ref in a pissing contest.lol

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden

What are they lookig at? All that matters is did the ref blow the whistle before the puck went in.
You say Canada has horrible defensive, then Czechia should crush Canada, right?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

They probably are looking at if it was under the tender (it was) because they had lost sight of it (they did) prior to indicating a goal. The right call was waving it off.

No doubt on this one though. Hagens getting fancy, sweet move.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Zero confidence that we are going to play for gold medal. Way too easy to score against us. Augustine is not that good either.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
you must be trolling, sweden was better than czechs all game long, much more shots on goals. czechia could not even beat slovakia
If you hadn't lied... We have a saying that he who lies steals. As far as I know, the young Swedes are weaker than the top ten other top hockey nations. You've posted a lot about it, it must be true.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I wrote that teams led by Petr always find a way to defeat at the decisive moment. Do I understand correctly that this time it was probably caused directly by the trainer?:huh::laugh:

Reactions: Czechboy

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
When we cast stones, everyone winds up blind. Or in HF terms, banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad