U-18 Tournament Talk (4-18 - 4/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I think I'm hoping on the Cam York bandwagon. Dude is just a tremendous hockey player. I think he's an underrated catalyst of this great USDP team.

Reactions: Acadien86

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
He's not a top 15 pick. Doesnt produce and he doesnt take over games.
All he has to do on this team is give the puck to the forwards and let them produce. When that’s not there, which is rare, he shows he can absolutely take over.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
All he has to do on this team is give the puck to the forwards and let them produce. When that’s not there, which is rare, he shows he can absolutely take over.

His decision making when he's QBing bothers me. He takes bad shots constantly instead of moving it to an open player. He's a strong passer but he's not a strong shooter.

Not at 15 for me.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
His decision making when he's QBing bothers me. He takes bad shots constantly instead of moving it to an open player. He's a strong passer but he's not a strong shooter.

Not at 15 for me.
He's shown a shot at times, he's still developing his body and power. I think he's going to develop into a great all around player. He's not top 12 for me, but of the guys likely to be there, he's right at the top of my list.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
He's shown a shot at times, he's still developing his body and power. I think he's going to develop into a great all around player. He's not top 12 for me, but of the guys likely to be there, he's right at the top of my list.

Why York ahead of Misyul for example? I mean just on a BPA basis, not taking pick value into account.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Yeah, I know what you mean, but beyond that why York over Misyul? Let's say Jeff Gorton or Julien BriseBois informed you that you would not be getting another crack at Misyul.
I really like both. Misyul obviously has better size. Misyul impressed the shit out of me when I was watching Romanov last year, but haven't really focused on him this tourny yet like I have with York. Right now I'd be more comfortable with York just because I've been watching him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad