U-18 Tournament Talk (4-18 - 4/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
If Cozens fell to 15 I’d take him pretty quick. His IQ is worrisome, but I think if you move him to the wing he can be a dangerous player with size, strength, speed, hands, and shot. Put him with a playmaking center like Domi/KK/Poehling and he’ll produce. I do want to see him play with a higher pace though. When he gets his feet moving he’s a load to handle.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
If Cozens fell to 15 I’d take him pretty quick. His IQ is worrisome, but I think if you move him to the wing he can be a dangerous player with size, strength, speed, hands, and shot. Put him with a playmaking center like Domi/KK/Poehling and he’ll produce. I do want to see him play with a higher pace though. When he gets his feet moving he’s a load to handle.

Yeah, this is essentially my assessment of him as well. But I just have no confidence that we'll get that player out of him. First, there's the fact that you'll have to explain to him that he has to be effective in a more limited role. He clearly sees himself as a future 1C, and star. You're going to have to get him to accept that he's going to have to be Chris Kreider. Then there's the fact that he hasn't been doing that for his entire hockey career. Then there's the fact that he's obviously a little dim.

I don't say that there's no player to be had in Cozens.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Yeah, this is essentially my assessment of him as well. But I just have no confidence that we'll get that player out of him. First, there's the fact that you'll have to explain to him that he has to be effective in a more limited role. He clearly sees himself as a future 1C, and star. You're going to have to get him to accept that he's going to have to be Chris Kreider. Then there's the fact that he hasn't been doing that for his entire hockey career. Then there's the fact that he's obviously a little dim.

I don't say that there's no player to be had in Cozens.

What's the probability Cozens falls to 15th? It's very very low right?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
lol Harley

0% chance of that happening

Reactions: dralaf

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
The ref looked like he had his hand up before Cozens even touched the goalie. Feels like he raised his hand and then realized there wasn't a penalty then tried to fabricate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad