Player Discussion Tyson Jost

Will Tyson Jost be viewed favorably in his time with the Wild?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
So, what did we learn with one game? Well, he's no Ovi , Kane, Kapriziv, Crosby or McDavid but that doesn't mean we close the book on him, let him get his feet wet with his new team. To be fair jury is still out on him.

TheRarestDangles

Oct 1, 2019
Denver, Colorado, USA, Earth
ill take the bait, whats up?
I was just checking on how Jost was doing while watching the Avs game, and noticed the Avs commentator says "Nathan Makar", clearly confusing the two superstar players on the Avalanche. Not having realized I had two tabs open concurrently, I accidentally posted here in the Tyson Jost thread rather than the Avalanche GDT. All that being said, I am sorry.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I was just checking on how Jost was doing while watching the Avs game, and noticed the Avs commentator says "Nathan Makar", clearly confusing the two superstar players on the Avalanche. Not having realized I had two tabs open concurrently, I accidentally posted here in the Tyson Jost thread rather than the Avalanche GDT. All that being said, I am sorry.
ha, better response than i was expecting. sadly that is a combo i dont look forward to seeing, luckily if we play well enough you can go toy with the blues or knights in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille