Confirmed with Link: TYLER TOFFOLI AT 50% for 2024 3rd, 2025 2nd

None

Feb 22, 2012
My guess is if everyone is healthy it's Barron that comes out and Cole is in his spot.

But my guess is Vilardi is o the shelf for a while.

I've watched enough Bowness hockey to be skeptical that he wouldn't keep his role players in his lineup over overall talent.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I've watched enough Bowness hockey to be skeptical that he wouldn't keep his role players in his lineup over overall talent.

Yeah but I doubt Chevy allows it. Also the Perfetti, Namestnikov, and Iafallo line performed very well together.

Plus they will need a playmaker to make use of Toffoli's shot on pp2. Barron hasn't pk'd much in a while so he doesn't fill a secondary role.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
What happened to Perfetti
220628122614-hanks-gump-bench.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Definitely an improvement in the short term but tons of picks have been unloaded. You hope one of Monahan and Toffoli is a fit and we can sign one of them. Toffoli has signed contracts with Canadian teams and played in Canada tons so hopefully he will be open to re-signing if there it looks like a fit.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
You really Chevy allows his coach to play games with a top 10 pick that they highly value. I certainly don't.

JMO, but if Perfetti was producing something, it would be a discussion, but with him putting up mostly zeros , and with the playoff games being even tougher to play in... yes I could see Perfetti watching from the pressbox. If Bones has one weakness, it's preferring vets over young players that aren't producing.... this is why Apples is still playing IMO.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
Definitely an improvement in the short term but tons of picks have been unloaded. You hope one of Monahan and Toffoli is a fit and we can sign one of them. Toffoli has signed contracts with Canadian teams and played in Canada tons so hopefully he will be open to re-signing if there it looks like a fit.

The Jets are going to have trouble fitting in forwards over the next few years and still have two top 40 picks over the next two drafts.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
JMO, but if Perfetti was producing something, it would be a discussion, but with him putting up mostly zeros , and with the playoff games being even tougher to play in... yes I could see Perfetti watching from the pressbox. If Bones has one weakness, it's preferring vets over young players that aren't producing.... this is why Apples is still playing IMO.

Well he has 21 games to start producing again. But Bones still answers to a boss who has to manage relationships with agents. Also not like Barron is a vet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad