Confirmed with Link: TYLER TOFFOLI AT 50% for 2024 3rd, 2025 2nd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
This is mildly encouraging ... Chevy better have gotten Toffoli for scraps with retention like every other trade this TDL seems to have been. I was happy with Monahan given his play, but then saw what Tarasenko, Kuznetsov, Edmundson, Wennberg, and Hanafin went for.
At least two of those guys controlled their destination (hanafin and tarasenko). Not every GM is as good as chevy at getting a full return when their feet are being held to the fire

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
2nd + 3rd? Probably MTL 2nd...

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Ehlers-Monahan-Toffoli
Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton
Baron-Names-Iafallo

Let's go!

My guess is if everyone is healthy it's Barron that comes out and Cole is in his spot.

But my guess is Vilardi is o the shelf for a while.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Hopefully we're done now. Four picks used on two players who probably won't be kept (absolutely wouldn't mind keeping Toffoli, FWIW), and we still have important roster decisions coming up with no in-house answers.

This becomes significantly better if they now break up the Lowry line and actually give offensive players offensive minutes and stash the Lowrys of the world in the fourth line. You don't acquire a guy as talented as Toffoli just to have Perfetti and Names doing nothing.

kaolinite

Oct 24, 2013
This is the guy I wanted but was worried about the cost.
Montreal second and a 3rd ?

I think we have a real chance this year!

Reactions: Ponds

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Hopefully we're done now. Four picks used on two players who probably won't be kept, and we still have important roster decisions coming up with no in-house answers.

This becomes significantly better if they now break up the Lowry line and actually give offensive players offensive minutes and stash the Lowrys of the world in the fourth line. You don't acquire a guy as talented as Toffoli just to have Perfetti and Names doing nothing.
Agree with you on Lowry being 4th line centre tho. That’s assuming we roll 4 lines.

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
Hopefully we're done now. Four picks used on two players who probably won't be kept (absolutely wouldn't mind keeping Toffoli, FWIW), and we still have important roster decisions coming up with no in-house answers.

Monohan and Toffoli trades make us legit contenders. Worry about next year in June.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad