Player Discussion Tyler Seguin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
yMwizzf.jpg

The headlights ruin it, that shroud makes them look terrible. I like it otherwise... well, actually I'd prefer a glossy paint job on the body with minimal Rhinoliner, but still.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
It's a close race!

I know we have a lot of fun poking at them and piling on the jokes, but I'm so glad we're not a fanbase that is obsessed with bringing our former players down and obsessing over how they do on a other team.

We will when Jamie and Tyler leave! :sarcasm:

Primetimey*

What is with the lights right by the window? Overall pretty ugly, but not my type of vehicle to begin with.

Primetimey*

Those are flood lights, good for night offloading. Not sure if his Jeep will ever go off-road though :laugh:

Why not get a chrome bar across the top with lights.. the placement is just very odd to me.

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
growing up in dallas as a blues fan, i had a weird relationship with the stars. loved them until about '07, when heater scored 50 lol. but players like ott, avery seemed to kinda take over during their tenures and i kinda lost respect. then nieuwendyk was a bad gm and glen gulutzan was your coach and i was like will ferrell in step brothers "WHAT THE ******* HAPPENED?" in 2012 i said that if i were to like the stars again, they'd have to trade ott, fire the gm and coach, get rid of diver ribeiro, and basically get a superstar centerman. and here we are in 2014, the stars traded those players, have lindy ruff and jim nill, and traded broken goods for the leading goal scorer in the league (whom i personally met his first day in dallas, and wow, what a nice guy). needless to say i go to stars games now rather than just seeing my blues. even if y'all don't make the playoffs, can you imagine drafting eichel or mcdavid? you'd potentially have 2 first lines both with centers that make the team better.

armstrong said in 2012 offseason: "teams are looking to trade away 50 goal scoring centerman"

jim nill said "challenge accepted", and proceeded to steal seguin from boston

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Modano back in the mid-90's maybe?

The last time I remember anyone having expectations or suggestions of that kind of goal scoring season was a Heika article back during the early Guerin days wondering if he could hit 40 for the season, which of course never happened.

What is the all time North Stars/Dallas Stars goal scoring and points record for a season?

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Brian Bellows (89-90) and Dino Ciccarelli (81-82) with 55 goals.

Points is 114 by Bobby Smith in 81-82.

I think he's got a chance at threatening both this year. Especially because I think we get better as a team as the year goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad