OT: Tyler Seguin Appreciation Thread

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I'm just so glad we got Eriksson back that it's making losing Seguin easier.

I still appreciate Seguin while he was a Bruin, but I just like the deal. Especially if Morrow really pans out.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
He's going to be a lot of fun to watch, I think. I don't think he would have gotten to that point here. I think the deal will work out well for all involved.

Wish him the best of luck. It's unfortunate it didn't work out the way we all hoped.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I'll absolutely miss him and wish him the best of the luck in Dallas, while he didn't score in the chicago series he was a beast setting everybody up.

Feel like the off ice issues was the main reason for the trade. =[

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
Wish him the best, I was a big Seguin fan. It's tough to see him go. That said, he had alot more to give then he did and should have produced alot more then he did. Its unfortunate his ego (or whatever) went to his head. He's got humongous potential, but couldn't focus enough clearly. Maybe this is the message he'll need and will turn it up in Dallas. Part of me hopes he does well, but on the other hand, it'd be hard to see that elsewhere.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

10387_411466825636220_59973706_n.jpg

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Looks like my Seguin shirt will be sitting in the back of the closet with my Wheeler shirt. Still got Rask though. :)

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
What do we have to thank Seguin for? For taking a pile of $, opportunity and ice time and then no-showing (considering he is supposed to be a sniper) in the playoffs.

No thanks, don't give 2 ***** about Tyler Seguin.

Very good trade (for both teams).

Wow what a complete buffoon.

He helped us win a Cup dude.

CanadianBruinsFan

Mar 18, 2012
Halifax, NS
How about an appreciation thread for every single player that ever pulls the jersey over their head? I'm pretty sure there's been an ass licking appreciation thread for every player on this roster since hte playoffs started. How about they're millionaire players that do their job, they don't need appreciation threads so everyone can talk about how much they worship them.

Especially a guy who was just run out of town for being a jackass.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Pretty sad that some people are still ragging on him in an appreciation thread (FWIW, I think most are pretty pointless). If you don't have anything good to say, why say anything at all? Low.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Wow what a complete buffoon.

He helped us win a Cup dude.

So did Kaberle.

I don't see anybody still crying over him being gone.

edit: Sorry, I guess I'm still bitter about the Cup loss (I work with a Hawks fan). He shows up in the Leafs series and we win in 5 and Seidenberg isn't wrecked for the finals.

edit 2: I always found him to be a cocky pissant --now that he isn't ours anymore I can finally say what I feel... is that wrong?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
How about an appreciation thread for every single player that ever pulls the jersey over their head? I'm pretty sure there's been an ass licking appreciation thread for every player on this roster since hte playoffs started. How about they're millionaire players that do their job, they don't need appreciation threads so everyone can talk about how much they worship them.

Especially a guy who was just run out of town for being a jackass.
Aaaaaand that's where I'm at too, mentally.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
tumblr_lzu0cj22J11rp8pduo1_500.gif

tumblr_mho3oocKjC1qhc7aqo2_r1_500.gif

I hate that we keep giving up on our young stars (Jumbo, Kessel) and now Segs. I truly believe his shortcomings this year whether it was the partying or the immaturity would be gone by next year. He's too talented to let it go too far. He's going to be a star in Dallas, and in the years to come. He was too valuable to this team. I understand why Chia did it, but I'm not pleased. If anything, Chia has to blame himself for giving a large contract to Kelly, Pevs and Seguin knowing about the cap issues. Just sad. His speed will be missed. Hopefully the guys we picked up will pick up some of the slack but...idk man. Cheers to you Seguin. Wish you all the best. I know you're going to rock it out in Dallas. Say hi to MacD for me.

hooked

Jul 6, 2005
Embrace the change.

Figure some **** out and become the franchise player we were all expecting.

Yippie Ki Yay MFer

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Right or wrong move, it still makes my heart hurt.

Wish the kid all the best, and honestly would love to see him back in Boston one day.

This^. I hope they don't soon regret this move. :(

All of the "Marry Me Seguin" girls will be sad.

Best of luck to you Seggy. I had hope to watch you grow with the B's.

I usually trust Peter C. but this deal doesn't feel good to me.:(

Last edited:

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Right or wrong move, it still makes my heart hurt.

Wish the kid all the best, and honestly would love to see him back in Boston one day.

Quoting because I'm lazy and it sums up my feelings exactly.

To think I almost went out and got a Seguin T-shirt to replace my Horton one last week....whew. :)

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Wish you the best in Dallas Seguin.

Really hope he turns it around and finds his game. Tough player to lose and will be missed.

:cheers:

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
I have no doubt Segs will make Chia look like a moron. Maybe as soon as this upcoming season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad