Value of: Tyler Myers to Boston

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
A lot of talk surrounding Trouba. But I can understand why Winnipeg doesn't want to move him. They obviously aren't moving Buff either, after giving him big money in the off-season. I thought Myers made good sense for Boston; he seems like a perfect fit with Krug, and would give Boston a big upgrade over McQuaid or Kevan Miller.

What would Winnipeg want and/or need in return?? I imagine the cost would be less than Trouba.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
What would Winnipeg want and/or need in return??

Another defenseman. Forwards don't make sense, Jets have plenty. Myers for futures is really not a move they should make.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Sometimes I think Chevy might be a little disingenuous in his statements to the media :sarcasm:

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Strait is not solving anything. :laugh:

Luckily WPG has a good enough defense besides him where he won't need to play too many minutes.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Strait is not solving anything. :laugh:

Luckily WPG has a good enough defense besides him where he won't need to play too many minutes.

As long as one, or preferably both of Stuart and Strait stay the F away from the ice, we should be good.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
We don't need a d man coming back but a d man prospect would be a must. Plus a pick. Absolutely no need for forwards roster or prospect or goalies of any shape.

As far as actual value I'm not sure.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Given that Myers is currently rehabbing multiple surgeries, it is highly doubtful that the Jets would consider trading an injured player. Additionally, it seems doubtful that they'd consider trading Myers while Trouba remains an unsigned RFA.

As such, no Trouba or Myers for you, Boston. Go fish elsewhere.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Given that Myers is currently rehabbing multiple surgeries, it is highly doubtful that the Jets would consider trading an injured player. Additionally, it seems doubtful that they'd consider trading Myers while Trouba remains an unsigned RFA.

As such, no Trouba or Myers for you, Boston. Go fish elsewhere.

But your pond is so plentiful.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Russell, Seidenberg or Quincy on a short 1-2 year contract to help the left side to help WPG?

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
Myers for Joe Morrow and 2018 1st?
Winnepeg gets a possible top-4 left shot d-man and a 1st.
Bostons gets Chara's replacement (well... Physically yes, mentally, not even close, Myers game is so not that style, not one bit).

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
LOL you take this making pretend hockey decisions thing very seriously.

LOL

I'm not the one assigning any emotions to posts made by others on a message board; that would be you. Am conversely quite relaxed, actually. Not taking it seriously at all, though you perhaps appear to be?

Hang in there.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
LOL

I'm not the one assigning any emotions to posts made by others on a message board; that would be you. Am conversely quite relaxed, actually. Not taking it seriously at all, though you perhaps appear to be?

Hang in there.

You can take things seriously and still be relaxed, I made a joke about your teams very good defensive depth and you proceeded to act like you have a real say in your teams operations just thought it was funny, that's all.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Would Jakub Zboril be available for Myers? with an add?

Personally, I'd say yes. But the add won't be as signficant as it would be if he were moved for Trouba. Bruins would probably rather overpay for Trouba, at least from my perspective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad