Confirmed with Link: Tyler Johnson for Brent Seabrook

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Johnson and 2 round pick for Seabrook. I like it. If there is one thing that I agreed with SB it is that I want to use dollars on ice, not in hospital.

but

We gave away Suter for free and he gets 2y and 3,25 M. For that I would have taken Suter first.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Didn’t see this move coming. I’ve always been a big Tyler Johnson fan - he’s the kind of guy you win with in the playoffs.

Only concern would be if his body starts to crumble, seems he’s often injured or playing banged up. Worth the risk though given there are only a few years left anyway.

Stan LOVES his injured guys

Johnson
Dehaan
Shaw
Maatta
McCabe

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
Johnson and 2 round pick for Seabrook. I like it. If there is one thing that I agreed with SB it is that I want to use dollars on ice, not in hospital.

but

We gave away Suter for free and he gets 2y and 3,25 M. For that I would have taken Suter first.
I think if this team was truly rebuilding, Suter was the way to go. But it’s more than evident the brass is trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of Toews and Kane’s tenure as Hawks. If you weren’t going to give those two guys that chance, you move them to contenders and absolutely blow it all up for futures. For better or worse, they’re making one last kick at the can.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Only thread pertaining to TJ, looks like he’ll be back sometime soon. Could be ready this weekend but King might be erring on the side of caution and ease him in

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Reading some of the takes in this thread from the summer…..oh boy! Entertaining and exposing.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019

but

Still agree

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad