Tyler Bozak, can we win with him as our #1 center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agropop

Mar 3, 2011
Windsor
If the question was

'Can we win 'more' with Kadri as our 1c'?

I'd answer with an enthusiastic yes.

Apparently we have a really good 2c in Bozak anyway so it should work out nicely.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Let me ask this can we win a cup with Kadri as our #1C? Obcourse not. Asking a question we know the answer to is obvious why it was done.

You have posted several times and complained about what I was asking about in the OP......the type of winning. So it suggests to me that you read what I posted.

No where did I ever suggest that I wanted Kadri for our #1 center and in the OP suggested that we need We have a huge need for a big strong center
I have however suggested a player several times on here......you do not like this thread because it is drawing attention to Bozak and his play as a number one center.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
To me, Eric Staal is the perfect fit. Still a very very good player, just on a team that, just is completely complacent and just a meh team in general.

JVR - Staal - Kessel would be the best line in the NHL by far.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
You have posted several times and complained about what I was asking about in the OP......the type of winning. So it suggests to me that you read what I posted.

No where did I ever suggest that I wanted Kadri for our #1 center and in the OP suggested that we need We have a huge need for a big strong center
I have however suggested a player several times on here......you do not like this thread because it is drawing attention to Bozak and his play as a number one center.

No one here has ever said Bozak is the ideal #1C, if they have show me the posts. As for me not liking the thread, I find it amusing. I do not hate it, it is the perfect thread to bring out posters to bash and defend Bozak. Something we have on both sides.

You accomplished your mission.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
No one here has ever said Bozak is the ideal #1C, if they have show me the posts. As for me not liking the thread, I find it amusing. I do not hate it, it is the perfect thread to bring out posters to bash and defend Bozak. Something we have on both sides.

You accomplished your mission.

Then I think this thread is done and we can let cooler heads prevail overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad