Proposal: TVR for Tyler Johnson

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I don't think Tampa should do this but TvR on his worst day is absolutely better than Coburn or Girardi on their best ones.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
When did TVR get so much value?

During happy hour.

ConcreteQuarrelsomeGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Stralman is probably still a 2 tbh, hard to say though. Him and McDonagh both had down seasons but I think they can bounce back decently.

Now tell me you wouldn’t want to see this defense:

Hedman-TVR
McDonagh-Sergachev
Coburn-Stralman

Hell maybe even dress Girardi as the 7 since we know Jon loves that
TVR on the top pairing heck no

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
To be completely honest Johnson is a defensive liability. Granted he doesn’t play easy minutes but it’s not like he’s playing tough ones either. And he’s so inconsistent offensively. When he’s not bringing offense which is over half the season, he’s useless.
Johnson is actually one of our best two way forwards on the team man . Dude half the time in crunch time saves us a skates the puck out of our zone when we are under attack badly. His numbers our down because he is not better then stamkos and Brayden point. On many other teams he would be the 2nd line center right now he has been our third line center or pushed to the wing.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
this from a bolts fan? johnson probably gets you faulk, not TVR

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I’d be pretty ok with a swap of Faulk for TJ. TJ is signed for longer which helps the Canes and at this point is not in Tampa’s favour as they need he cap space for future moves. Faulk strengthens their RHD more around the same amount of money not on a shorter term so it gives them flexibility going forward.

TJ strengthens the Canes forward core especially with Rask our for an undetermined amount of time and Skinner also gone. TJ isn’t a top line player but he’s solid and versatile to give the Canes line options.

As for the NTC, yeah that’s tricky and obviously Tampa is a top team while Carolina is trending up with a youth movement. If TJ wants a bigger role with more ice time he waives. I doubt there is an issue of not wanting to be in Carolina with regards to lifestyle vs. Tampa.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00