TV-pucken 2015

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
1. The team was put together by a person that is employed by AIK?.
2. There should not be an "inch" of suspecting any form of bias when the Stockholm hockeyfederation is behind this tournament.

3. In the broader perspective, What does the Swedish hockeyfederation looking for? What is the purpuse with this tournament?

No i havent got a son that missed the "cut".....

Yeah, I understood there might be some AIK bias but I didn't understand what you meant with all the other clubs, SDE and Täby.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
Nordic District Cup

Last weekend Värmland hosted a mini-tournament called Nordic District Cup.
Teams: Värmland, Norway U16, Västergötland and Småland.

Västergötland won the final vs Värmland.

Oskar Bäck (Värmland) and Rasmus Dahlin (Västergötland) appears to have had a good tournament.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
7+10, even. The numbers really stand out, even more so when you consider only two others (just barely) reached double digits. Granted a lot of it came against a weak Gotland team. Uppland got lucky in the end to move on, but will be interesting to see what he can do there.

Berggren had 4 points in his J18 debut. 6'4(!), 00-born Albin Eriksson (son of former NHL'er Anders Eriksson) also had a couple of points.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
Berggren had 4 points in his J18 debut. 6'4(!), 00-born Albin Eriksson (son of former NHL'er Anders Eriksson) also had a couple of points.

Albin is not son of Anders Eriksson. They come from the same small town though.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Final stage starts tonight.

Which team wins it? Ångermanland, Stockholm Nord or Värmland would be my guess.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
My guess:

Värmland
Småland

Norrbotten
Uppland

Stockholm Nord
Medelpad

Göteborg
Västmanland

Dalarna
Gästrikland

Västergötland
Örebro

Skåne
Stockholm Syd

Ã…ngermanland
Östergötland

:popcorn:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Adam Boqvist is really impressive. Hopefully him & Wernblom in Ã…ngermanland can grow a bit more.

Would be a huge upset if Göteborg was knocked out. Is Medelpad good this year?

Their best players are really good. Hållander & Olofsson on Medelpad are already the top scorers for Timrå J18. Not sure about the rest.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
What's your tought on Värmland - Ångermanland in QF1? Wernblom has been really dominant so far, if Värmland manages to shut down him and the first line they should win, i think.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
What's your tought on Värmland - Ångermanland in QF1? Wernblom has been really dominant so far, if Värmland manages to shut down him and the first line they should win, i think.

My two favorites to win the tournament. Värmland might have a bit deeper team but the top line of Ångermanland (with Wernblom) and their goalie could win games almost single handedly.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
In the first game against Skåne Ångermanland looked good, but against Östergötland I thought Östergötland was the better team pretty much throughout the game. On the other hand I haven't seen anything from Värmland yet so not sure what they've looked like. Still think Värmland is the favorite in that game.

Ushockeyagent

Sep 26, 2015
In the first game against Skåne Ångermanland looked good, but against Östergötland I thought Östergötland was the better team pretty much throughout the game. On the other hand I haven't seen anything from Värmland yet so not sure what they've looked like. Still think Värmland is the favorite in that game.

I think Värmland will win. Wernblom is a good individual player but he can't lead a team for winning. Yesterday against Stockholm Syd he scored the first goal but then I have seen nothing more from him even he had more ice time that the rest of the players.

Jonnieboy15

Nov 8, 2013
Stockholm
Really nice goal by Värmland, good stick handling by the goalie. Seems like both teams could win this game, going to be close in the second period!

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
7+10, even. The numbers really stand out, even more so when you consider only two others (just barely) reached double digits. Granted a lot of it came against a weak Gotland team. Uppland got lucky in the end to move on, but will be interesting to see what he can do there.

But he is short, only 170 cm according to ep

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
~3400 spectators. Probably even more tomorrow.

This Linus Pettersson guy has some pretty sweet hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad