TV-pucken 2015

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Might as well get this thread started.

This year it's players born 2000 and later, which should make for a good tournament. Lots of hyped players born 00, and a lot of them played big roles already in last years tournament.

Östergötland has already named a squad of 20+3 players:

Goalies
Alexander Malm, Linköpings HC
Isac Sandström (01), Linköpings HC (Mjölby HC)
Philip Aldenrud, Linköpings HC

Defensemen
Adam Ginning, Linköpings HC
Alexander Evertsson, Linköpings HC
Ivar Sjölund, Linköpings HC
Joar Hellström, Linköpings HC
Jonathan Granström, Linköpings HC (Visby/Roma)
Linus Frängqvist (01), Vita Hästen
William Worge Kreü, Linköpings HC

Forwards
Adam Karlsson, Mjölby HC
Arvid Costmar (01), Linköpings HC (Motala AIF)
Christoffer Rapp, Linköpings HC
Fredrik Johansson, Linköpings HC (HC Wettern)
Jakob Ekelund, Linköpings HC
Johan Erlandsson, Linköpings HC
Jonatan Gren, Motala AIF
Leo Jigerström Lundh, Linköpings HC
Lukas Johansson, Linköpings HC
Oliver Johansson, Mjölby HC
Tom Eriksson, Linköpings HC
Victor Nyström, Linköpings HC
William Strand, Mjölby HC

Should be a competative team. Very good D-side, solid F's.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Värmland should be good once again. They have some key players back for this year.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Göteborg, Ångermanland and Värmland had so many key 00'ers, should be good.

As we've said before, 2000 is one of the best in terms of individual quality since at least the 1996 group.

Stockholm Nord have some of the stars as well, they look as good as a Stockholm team has done in a very long time. Will be considered favourites I think.

hockey00

Mar 23, 2015
I watched aprilcupen and Västergötland, Göteborg and Skåne have some good players. Västergötland was the winner of the tournament. It looks to be a great Tv pucken this year.

Exactly

May 22, 2015
Västmanland have the best team they have had in many years. They were beating both Värmland and Dalarna in the RM-tournament for region West.

luddf

Nov 5, 2013
Gävle
Västmanland have the best team they have had in many years. They were beating both Värmland and Dalarna in the RM-tournament for region West.

Gästrikland won that tournament but i still don't think they have such a good team. The best players of Värmland and Dalarna were playing for Färjestad and Leksand in U16SM the same weekend as RM.

klassen

Jan 19, 2015
Swehockey has released the qualification groups for TV-pucken 2015. The matches will be played in 11- 13th of September. The 1st & 2nd best teams in each group will be qualified for the playoff round in the end of October.

Group A (Perex Hallen, Söderhamn)

Örebro
Västmanland
Hälsingland
Jämtland/Härjedalen
Västerbotten

Group B (AXA Sports Center, Södertälje)

Uppland
Bohuslän/Dalsland
Gotland
Blekinge
Södermanland
Östergötland

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Swehockey has released the qualification groups for TV-pucken 2015. The matches will be played in 11- 13th of September. The 1st & 2nd best teams in each group will be qualified for the playoff round in the end of October.

Group A (Perex Hallen, Söderhamn)

Örebro
Västmanland
Hälsingland
Jämtland/Härjedalen
Västerbotten

Group B (AXA Sports Center, Södertälje)

Uppland
Bohuslän/Dalsland
Gotland
Blekinge
Södermanland
Östergötland

As for group B, I would say, without knowing too much, that Östergötland and Uppland är clear cut favourites. Although I don't know if Uppland will have access to all their best players. Goalie Hellsten might play for Värmland and Filip Hasa will play for Göteborg, no?

GC

Jun 13, 2015
I think that Stockholm Nord will have the strongest team this year challenged by Dalarna and Ã…ngermanland.

Stockholm Nord was outstanding in the 1891 tournament this spring. Dalarna showed some good tactics during the Region West tournament and put up really good games even though some of their best players were missing playing QF:s with Leksand U16. Ã…ngermanland always have good teams.

klassen

Jan 19, 2015
As for group B, I would say, without knowing too much, that Östergötland and Uppland är clear cut favourites. Although I don't know if Uppland will have access to all their best players. Goalie Hellsten might play for Värmland and Filip Hasa will play for Göteborg, no?

Uppland has also named their final roster for TV-pucken and Hellsten will not represent them:

Goaltenders
Isak Johansson Wings HC
Max Petré Wings HC
Axel Tillaeus Rimbo IF

Defencemen
William Alftberg Wings HC
Marcus Borgefeldt Almtuna IS
Benjamin Edberg-Mäkinen Bålsta HC
Hugo L-Gustavsson Almtuna IS
Lukas Johansson Almtuna IS
Teodor Nyström Norrtälje IK
Alexander Popovic Almtuna IS
Sebastian Sjöberg-Lindström Almtuna IS

Forwards
Carl Aronsson Almtuna IS
Jonatan Berggren Enköping SK
Linus Bergkvist Wings HC
Glenn Guttelvik Enköping SK
Adam Lindén Almtuna IS
Viktor Lundberg BÃ¥lsta HC
Christian Marx Wings HC
Fabian Mattsson Östhammar SK
Viktor Pahlén Wings HC
Albin Säteri Almtuna IS
Dennis Von Walden BÃ¥lsta HC
Olle Wiklund Almtuna IS

I think Jakob Hellsten will represent Medelpad instead since he will play for Timrå next season.

Hockeyfrillan

May 22, 2015
The defence in Sthlm Nord looks amasing. So many diffrent roleplayers!!
The offence showed in 1891 that they can destroy any team. Give them some time of training together and they will be incredible. Östergötland that is ranked high on every forum had problems coming throu at all.
STOCKHOLM for gold this year.....

Exactly

May 22, 2015

What about group A? My tips are Västerbotten and Västmanland to play off. What's your oppinion? :help:
Are there any really good players in Västerbotten and Västmanland this year?

GC

Jun 13, 2015
What about group A? My tips are Västerbotten and Västmanland to play off. What's your oppinion? :help:

I would also say Västerbotten and Västmanland from group A, especially if Albin Eriksson (Bollnäs) and Jonatan Berggren (Enköping) play for Västerbotten. They will move to Skellefteå this summer.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
The defence in Sthlm Nord looks amasing. So many diffrent roleplayers!!
The offence showed in 1891 that they can destroy any team. Give them some time of training together and they will be incredible. Östergötland that is ranked high on every forum had problems coming throu at all.
STOCKHOLM for gold this year.....

I agree. But just to even it out, the group stage game between Sthlm Nord and Östergötland was very tight and I think Östergötland was the better team in 1st period. In the final Östergötland had just played a semi and had like 30 minutes of rest or something before the final game and just looked gassed. But that don't take away from Sthlm Nord performance which was great.

Edit: I probably exaggerated the time of rest between last group stage game and final game. But the point was Östergötland looked like they suffered from playing so close to the final game.

Last edited:

Exactly

May 22, 2015
I would also say Västerbotten and Västmanland from group A, especially if Albin Eriksson (Bollnäs) and Jonatan Berggren (Enköping) play for Västerbotten. They will move to Skellefteå this summer.

What about Västmanland, are there any good players in that team? I heard there should be one or two good ones.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
What about Västmanland, are there any good players in that team? I heard there should be one or two good ones.

There are no "stars" in Västmanland though I think that Sirugo can become a decent player in some years. They have a tall GK named Hugo born 01 that I believe in. He might be in for time on ice in the tourney.

Hockeyfrillan

May 22, 2015
I agree. But just to even it out, the group stage game between Sthlm Nord and Östergötland was very tight and I think Östergötland was the better team in 1st period. In the final Östergötland had just played a semi and had like 30 minutes of rest or something before the final game and just looked gassed. But that don't take away from Sthlm Nord performance which was great.

Edit: I probably exaggerated the time of rest between last group stage game and final game. But the point was Östergötland looked like they suffered from playing so close to the final game.
I think you got a point. I like Östergötland alot. They have a very competitive group. Almost everytime they play against Stockholm teams, they win in the end. They are a strong team that i think going for the coins...

Hockeyfrillan

May 22, 2015
Didnt he matched up for Värmland or what? Hellsten have signed for Timrå U16 so i think he cant play for Värmland. Now probably up for Medelpad ;-))

Exactly

May 22, 2015
There are no "stars" in Västmanland though I think that Sirugo can become a decent player in some years. They have a tall GK named Hugo born 01 that I believe in. He might be in for time on ice in the tourney.

What about Broberg and Beccau, the two most talanted in Västmanland? Thats what I´ve heard. Beccau played his first J18-elit game at the age of 13 and was representing Dalarna until he moved to Västerås last year.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
What about Broberg and Beccau, the two most talanted in Västmanland? Thats what I´ve heard. Beccau played his first J18-elit game at the age of 13 and was representing Dalarna until he moved to Västerås last year.

I've seen most of the 00-players in Västmanland and Beccau has some skills. He is not on the same level as Finn-Olsson, Bäck, Jona, to mention a few of the top players, but he will certainly improve now playing more harder games (in U16 Elit and J18). One problem for the players in Västmanland is that their division or series is quite poor.

Broberg hasn't made an impression on me yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad