Turris

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
So Turris quietly has more goals than Spezza and catching up in points too: 24-25 in 36 games each. Huh?

Now compare them at the same age...

If we want to go a good team and we need an actual number 1 center like we had in spezza during his prime

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Now compare them at the same age...

If we want to go a good team and we need an actual number 1 center like we had in spezza during his prime

Very happy for Turris points wise but you're right. We are an incomplete team.

My theory is still that, barring injury, Turris's best years will be from ages 28-32 when his metabolism slows down juuuuuussssttt a tad. And he puts on a little weight.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Very happy for Turris points wise but you're right. We are an incomplete team.

My hopes for Turris is a Krejci level center, which he's not that far off from in terms of production, in what most are considering an off year for him.

Ideally he's a second line center, not sure why we are comparing him to prime Spezza who at the time was one of the better centers in the league.

I'm happier with Turris as our #1 center than when we had Bonk or White. This team seems to have feast of famine with centers. Spoiled with Yashin and Spezza, starved with Bonk and White (at least they were propped up with elite wingers and overall teams). Turris ain't so bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad