Value of: Turris to the islanders

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Can't see a deal happening straight up, but maybe in a 3 way for Duchene at the deadline (assuming he's unwilling to extend with the Sens).

To NSH: Duchene (with ability to negotiate extension before deal), NYI 2nd

To NYI: Turris

To OTT: Beauvillier, NSH 1st
Maybe I am overrating Beau, but at 21 he is coming off a 21 goal season in which he only really showed consistent scoring in the 2nd half of the season.
I think he has 55-60 pt upside. Zero interest in moving him for 29 yr old Turris ,when the isles are nowhere close to being a serious contender.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
No they aren’t

Yes they are they can fight it all they want but it's happening, it can be short if they draft #1 overall but it's happening.

Teams that aren't rebuilding don't have Lehner and Greiss as their goalies, MAYBE one of them as a backup, not both, that tandem screams tank

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
Yes they are they can fight it all they want but it's happening, it can be short if they draft #1 overall but it's happening.

Teams that aren't rebuilding don't have Lehner and Greiss as their goalies, MAYBE one of them as a backup, not both, that tandem screams tank
Lehner has a career average of like .915 isn’t even in his prime yet and is going to be coached by Mitch Korn

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Lehner has a career average of like .915 isn’t even in his prime yet and is going to be coached by Mitch Korn
You seem to meet every criticism with this outrageous air of optimism.

Yes, It's possible Lehner will assert himself as a talented #1
Yes, it's possible that some of these rookie defenseman will step up and be top 4 material
Yes, it's possible that Jan Kovar or some other forward will step up offensively

However, the chance of all three of those things happening? I wouldn't peg it with such confidence as you are. If none of these come to fruition we are going to be a tire fire. If one works out, we'll be less of a tire fire. If two work out we'll be a bubble team. If all three of them work out we'll be a wild card. Not something to be so excited about....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad