Post-Game Talk: Tue., Jan. 14, 2014| Flyers 4 at Sabres 3

PhillyFlying

F1eyrS
Sep 15, 2010
Philadelphia
cooter looked like richie on that entry before the last goal. loved it.

a win is a win. mason hasn't had a great run recently but the defensemen have been exceptionally bad lately. the constant odd-man rushes are back it seems.

buffalo should be penalized for wearing those jerseys. a crime against humanity, no doubt.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Nice.

I only saw the highlights, in which the team looked pretty unimpressive. By the comments here, I'm assuming this is reasonably accurate.

Then again, we're a "glass half shattered on the hard, cold floor of broken dreams" kind of crowd.

Couldn't have said it better. Very accurate description of how most of us feel with this team.

RJ8812*

that was an ugly win, but that was BUF's first home regulation loss in 9 games

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
that was an ugly win, but that was BUF's first home regulation loss in 9 games

Buffalo has been playing much better as of late. Nolan has them playing good defense, and they were getting great goaltending from Miller.

They literally just can't score. That was the second time all year Enroth had 3 goals scored for him while in net, the other was his only win of the year.

I think they average 1.8 goals a game. Or close to that number.

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
Giroux wins the draw:

p57ly6.gif

That's something you don't see very often. Lindros would be proud.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
If we won 2-1 I get it, but they gave up 3 to that slop team. The D & Goaltending needs to get its act together

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
If we won 2-1 I get it, but they gave up 3 to that slop team. The D & Goaltending needs to get its act together

It doesn't help that the defense and goaltending is basically just coming back down to earth. Most of the defense spent the first half of the year playing above their skill set/ability. Same with Mason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad