Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Western Conference Champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Lane Pederson and Jens Looke look like potential 4th liners to me. Nothing flashy, and easily replaceable, but I could definitely see them both carving 100+ NHL game careers out for themselves, particularly as the league expands again.

I'm interested to see if Steenbergen gets paired with Pederson, given they were teammates in Swift Current.

I think a lot of our prospects have a lot riding on how they perform in the playoffs this year. Here's hoping Tucson has a deep playoff run!
Would Strome be sent down to help with the Play off run?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Roadrunners win in Iowa tonight 6-4. Micheal Bunting with two goals on five shots. Adin Hill with 15 saves on 19 shots. Hunter Miska relieved him in the third and stopped all 15 shots he faced.

Magic number is now 3.

TheAHL.com

Last edited:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Bunting with back-to-back 2 goal games. Getting more minutes with guys injured/recalled?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
DZq5ULOVAAEYnuA.jpg

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
I plan on attending what games I can for the playoffs. I wanted to go during the regular season but never made the trip down to Tucson oddly enough (usually do a couple of times a year). It has been like 20 years since I was in that arena, what are the seats like? Are they bleachers or actual cushioned seats?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I plan on attending what games I can for the playoffs. I wanted to go during the regular season but never made the trip down to Tucson oddly enough (usually do a couple of times a year). It has been like 20 years since I was in that arena, what are the seats like? Are they bleachers or actual cushioned seats?

They're real seats. Cup holders and everything. Worth the trip.

Reactions: Jakey53

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
They're real seats. Cup holders and everything. Worth the trip.
Thank you.

It has been a long time since I went to a Roadrunners game. I will admit once the Coyotes came to town it kind of cut off my Roadrunners games at Veteran's Memorial Coliseum for that year or two they coexisted (if that?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad