Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Western Conference Champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
12 minutes left with one goal behind but the RR seem to be doing better in the 3rd I see tying it up.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Adin Hill with 2 assists in the last 2 games.

Capo is back healthy too. Nice little boost for the RRs.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Geez, what has Garland been drinking recently? It's weird seeing him pass, he's usually a puck hog.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I don't Bunting has the skill to be even a 4th liner in the NHL, but I'd be glad to be wrong. Nice to see Garland scoring, I've never seen NHL potential from him, but it would be nice if he were a good AHL scorer for Tucson.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Capobianco, Wood, Crouse and Merkley I think are all toss ups to maybe be nhl players. I think one or two will make it as legit nhl players. I don’t see any as impact top 6/top 4 types, though. I think that’s it for Tucson, as far as potential nhl guys at the moment.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Lane Pederson and Jens Looke look like potential 4th liners to me. Nothing flashy, and easily replaceable, but I could definitely see them both carving 100+ NHL game careers out for themselves, particularly as the league expands again.

I'm interested to see if Steenbergen gets paired with Pederson, given they were teammates in Swift Current.

I think a lot of our prospects have a lot riding on how they perform in the playoffs this year. Here's hoping Tucson has a deep playoff run!

Reactions: Sthlmyote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad