Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Western Conference Champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
The ATOs and ECHL guys all scratched tonight, as well as Wood and Camper (guessing took a hit Wednesday.)

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Crouse to Strome to Mayo, 1-0 RR.

Crouse Strome Sislo
Bunting Kempe Garland
McGinn MacInnis Pederson
Labrie Cheek Looke

And baby ducks tie it up 1-1 on the PP.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Man, all three of McGinn MacInnis and Pederson went down hurt on the same shift and somehow the D held the offensive zone without them.
MacInnis tried to take his next shift and had go right back to the bench doubled over

edit - double shifting Strome with his line, been in the baby ducks zone all 2nd

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Kempe scores... nice backhand feed from Hanley with just over 2 min left in the second.

Gulls score with 12 seconds left in period so it’s 2-2.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Think it's just crowded, with Murphy, Hanley and Mermis re-joining Campbell, Capo and Mayo as our top options, Wood and KEL take a seat. Believe Melancon was released from his PTO as well.

Hoping Camper and MacInnis aren't out past tonite, center depth is thin already with Dauphin broken - Strome, Kempe, Cheek then Pederson filled in for a few shifts in the 3rd.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
As much as I enjoy the rivalry with the Gulls, that many games against them in a row can get monotonous. Still, I'm glad either way. Should be fun.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
As much as I enjoy the rivalry with the Gulls, that many games against them in a row can get monotonous. Still, I'm glad either way. Should be fun.

Gulls need a point to get in the playoffs. So they’re going to be bringing everything except the Zamboni tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad