Tube Sock's Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Big mistake doing the draft order before the teams are filled. Now people can pick teams who have a good prospect pick (Minnesota) or a good dispersal pick (Carolina).

Last edited:

agrudez*

Big mistake doing the draft order before the teams are filled. Now people can pick teams who have a good prospect pick (Colorado) or a good dispersal pick (Carolina).

Devil's advocate: It is very convenient for current GMs, though, to be able to start negotiating trades sooner rather than later. There is nothing worse than a draft that starts the second the draft order is made and you only have a very short time to work a deal out for your 1st rounder and end up having to take a weaker deal than you would have likely gotten with more negotiation (happened to me in Ktown's league).

strutsboa

Jan 1, 2009
Montreal Canadiens is listening to any offers, could move either up or down.

We have #17.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Big mistake doing the draft order before the teams are filled. Now people can pick teams who have a good prospect pick (Colorado) or a good dispersal pick (Carolina).

I don't think it's an issue honestly. Outside of the 1st round having a high pick doesn't do you a ton of good, especially in a snake draft.

Dutch Dreams

Sep 20, 2009
It's a snake draft, so the 2nd round order is the reverse of the 1st round order, then it goes back to the 1st round order, and so on.

Oh right... ya, of course... I was thinking it would have been 11th and then 22nd (52nd).. but ya that makes sense.. 60-11=49..

Cool.

Last edited:

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
The Red Wings are looking to move the 4th and 56th Overall picks for One pick in the 10-20 range and one in the 40-50 range. We would also like to deal picks in rounds 5-10 for an extra 4th round pick and multiple picks in the 12-16 range. PM me an offer.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Trade Announcement.

To :cbj 4th Overall Dispersal

To :wings 8th Overall Dispersal, 1st round Entry (TBD)

Accepted, we know who we want in the 1st round. We are still looking to move up in the 2nd round without possibly giving up our 2nd. The Jackets entry pick is available for a 2nd rounder and a Late-late pick.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Accepted, we know who we want in the 1st round. We are still looking to move up in the 2nd round without possibly giving up our 2nd. The Jackets entry pick is available for a 2nd rounder and a Late-late pick.

I hope you are talking about entry draft picks when u say second rounder. Otherwise its just....

strutsboa

Jan 1, 2009
Which players will be available in the prospect draft and the entry draft?

Edit: Btw, is it possible to change to Buffalo since they have #2 overall? :P

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
It's in the 1st post.

Which players will be available in the prospect draft and the entry draft?

Tube Sock said:
6.A prospect can be anyone who is property of an NHL team, but hasn't played more than 15 games in the NHL.
7.Entry draft order will be determined after the regular draft is over. We'll vote on whose team is best/worst.
8.Entry draft will consist of players who were drafted in 2010.

strutsboa said:
Edit: Btw, is it possible to change to Buffalo since they have #2 overall? :P

Edit: I am going to post the draft order so that maybe some of the empty teams fill up and you guys can start on lists, please don't request a change in team based on draft order.

Dutch Dreams

Sep 20, 2009
Haha no kidding wish we could get the last 4 spots filled.

Well there were like 7/8 spots left just yesterday.. so by tomorrow we could have something here.

Actually before I requested the Devils.. Minnesota and Buffalo were among my choices haha... just like those defensive-minded teams.

TheLaughsWeKnow*

:kings are willing to trade there 1st round pick to a higher number (example, 27th overall, I want to be higher as in like 25th overall or like 4th overall and stuff like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad