TSN: TSN Tradecenter

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Every year there are more trades in the few days leading up to deadline, and less on deadline day.

I'm surprised network's haven't dedicated a full week to trade deadline shows.
They should have an hour update every day in the week leading up and then a 4-5 hour, noon to close, TDL show on the day of.
Don't need a whole day show anymore

Reactions: sxvnert

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
I was feeling sorry for them until Jeff O'Neill walked out dressed like a clown. Everybody's trying to be edgy like Shaq and Charles Barkley. I guess there's a fine line between edgy and goofy.

Reactions: CanMerc

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
I was feeling sorry for them until Jeff O'Neill walked out dressed like a clown. Everybody's trying to be edgy like Shaq and Charles Barkley. I guess there's a fine line between edgy and goofy.
It’s the stupid humour stuff that just annoys the crap out of me.. who comes up with that and thinks it’s funny and entertaining

Reactions: lionsDen

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Better off watch some of the live streams (dailyfaceoff) that just focus on hockey.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
It’s the stupid humour stuff that just annoys the crap out of me.. who comes up with that and thinks it’s funny and entertaining
If anyone should know about staying in their lanes it should be hockey players. If you're not a comedian, don't try to be funny on TV, 'cause you're going to look like a clown, and not in a good way.

PK Subban can get away with it, because he actually has a well-developed personality. This "O'Dog" nonsense is just terrible.

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Curious why they all seem to think FLA is the favourite to win the Cup… have they not seen what Paul Maurice is like in the playoffs?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
O-Dog is great.

Coming out like a WWE Champ
Asking to go to the bathroom
Asking about ketchup for his burger/fries while his mic is on by mistake

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
For me, watching it was trade-deadline-day-tradition to watch it, it was on TSN‘s website and/or streamed on NHL.com back in the day.

last few years i haven’t been able to watch it here in Germany.

Even on a rather slow day like today, I miss it

Reactions: Craig Ludwig

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Curious why they all seem to think FLA is the favourite to win the Cup… have they not seen what Paul Maurice is like in the playoffs?
Are we talking about the same team that played in the finals literally last year and has only gotten better?

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Duthie addressed this yesterday, asked for that 5-6 years ago, bosses told him viewership says otherwise.
Yeah, I guess as long as the viewership justifies it, they’ll keep doing the whole day show…unfortunately most of those viewers are probably like me… wake up, turn it on and do other stuff while it runs in the background. Dont really get invested until noonish, unless there’s a trade

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Seems like a really slow TDL so far this year… hopefully it’ll pick up and we’ll get some trades

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00