TSN Overdrive (and other Toronto Sports Media) 2018-19 (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Like clock work...Torontonians jumping the gun....

A game after the doomsayers were proven wrong.....

Two 100 point teams meeting again in the playoffs a year removed from a series that went to the final period is gonna be another dog fight.

The over the top optimism is far less annoying than the horde of posters who should be eating crow.....and who have more or less disappeared.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
A game after the doomsayers were proven wrong.....

Two 100 point teams meeting again in the playoffs a year removed from a series that went to the final period is gonna be another dog fight.

The over the top optimism is far less annoying than the horde of posters who should be eating crow.....and who have more or less disappeared.

What?

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Great hit. Moore better keep his head up for the rest of the series.

Charas mobility issues appear to be driving him to be dependent on laying on the lumber a lot more. I was surprised how much hacking he got away with last night, not really surprised I guess:sarcasm:.
Pronger got away with that stuff for years but times have supposedly changed. Call him once for the third or fourth cross check and it might deter some of it. The seemingly reluctant and late interference call on the obvious Chara on Kadri is a example. They let that go and schools out. There seemed to whole lot of whacking in mugging in the Bruins ozone corners as well. There may actually be a game where the Leafs have more pp than pk but I won’t hold my breath.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Charas mobility issues appear to be driving him to be dependent on laying on the lumber a lot more. I was surprised how much hacking he got away with last night, not really surprised I guess:sarcasm:.
Pronger got away with that stuff for years but times have supposedly changed. Call him once for the third or fourth cross check and it might deter some of it. The seemingly reluctant and late interference call on the obvious Chara on Kadri is a example. They let that go and schools out. There seemed to whole lot of whacking in mugging in the Bruins ozone corners as well. There may actually be a game where the Leafs have more pp than pk but I won’t hold my breath.
They could keep dumping it in the other corner and avoid him altogether.

cgc83

30-HELENS-AGREE
Jul 8, 2018
Hearing that dope Noodles makes my ears bleed . Him not being a Leaf supporter is fine no big deal but his opinions and takes on almost everything are mainly non sense .
Go be a stay at home dad or goalie coach for a bantam hockey team in Red Deer you waste of space

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
I have as thick of skin as it comes and I had had enough of Noodles months ago. I don’t want to listen to a panel full of leafs homers and I’m ok with some criticism but this guy tries way too hard.

And is his wife not a producer on the show or something? He isn’t going anywhere unfortunately.

Edit: I just listened to first segment. Awesome Hayes sniffed that out early and gave it back to Noodles.

Last edited:

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I have as thick of skin as it comes and I had had enough of Noodles months ago. I don’t want to listen to a panel full of leafs homers and I’m ok with some criticism but this guy tries way too hard.

And is his wife not a producer on the show or something? He isn’t going anywhere unfortunately.

Edit: I just listened to first segment. Awesome Hayes sniffed that out early and gave it back to Noodles.

Think his wife is either the producer or manager of the show.
Noodles is good with his takes but sometime he tried too hard to not give the Leafs credits.
ODogg is the homer of the show and he speaks like a pure fan instead of a hockey analyst like he is at the panel.
Hayes is Hayes, he is a fan but also know he needs to not be a fanboy.
But when both of those guys are only saying Leafs great....Noodles tried too hard to put it in perspective and it is coming off as Leafs hate.
Ferraro to me is by far the best one of all outlets. He is not bias at all, he gives his opinions but when he is wrong he corrects it write away. Doesn’t come off as I know more than you like some others.
To me, I think if NHL wants to promote the game to the level like NFL and NBA, they need more people like Ferraro than Freedman, Kyper, Burke, Miller...

Reactions: ktownhockey

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
im not a noodles fan and that garbage he was spewing today was laughable, but i will take him over andi petrillo any day of the week. she has 0 idea what she is talking about and her delivery makes me want to strangle babies.

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
Think his wife is either the producer or manager of the show.
Noodles is good with his takes but sometime he tried too hard to not give the Leafs credits.
ODogg is the homer of the show and he speaks like a pure fan instead of a hockey analyst like he is at the panel.
Hayes is Hayes, he is a fan but also know he needs to not be a fanboy.
But when both of those guys are only saying Leafs great....Noodles tried too hard to put it in perspective and it is coming off as Leafs hate.
Ferraro to me is by far the best one of all outlets. He is not bias at all, he gives his opinions but when he is wrong he corrects it write away. Doesn’t come off as I know more than you like some others.
To me, I think if NHL wants to promote the game to the level like NFL and NBA, they need more people like Ferraro than Freedman, Kyper, Burke, Miller...

Agree with literally 100% of this.

Hayes/Ferraro/ODog work so well together aswell, easily their best segment.

Sucks that LL is so bad now, and getting worse by the day, that I just listen to Good Show EPs. that I miss. Only show I can listen to without having to turn it off partway through due to pure stupidity

Reactions: Gabriel426
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad