TSN Overdrive (and other Toronto Sports Media) 2018-19 (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
So many people here last night said Noodles was going to come on today and just sewer the Leafs. I laughed at the suggestion.

Then I turned Overdrive on, and he's burying the Leafs.

I literally just tweeted him, asking him "do you not think the team deserve a bit more credit @jamiemcclemen29?"

And WHILE ON AIR, this guy just blocked me lol. I'm bemused.

When you're getting paid a lot of money to talk about sports you should be able to handle some criticism or defend your opinions, blocking someone for something as tame as what you said is gutless. He also blocked me for criticizing his take about people in the game who don't want goalies to play back to back don't understand goaltending.

Reactions: Tak7

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
When you're getting paid a lot of money to talk about sports you should be able to handle some criticism or defend your opinions, blocking someone for something as tame as what you said is gutless. He also blocked me for criticizing his take about people in the game who don't want goalies to play back to back don't understand goaltending.
Noodles is a strange guy. On air, anti-Leafs bias aside, he's quite likeable with his easy laugh and funny stories. However, when he talks about his daily life, it sounds like he has some serious anger management issues. I've heard many examples of him confronting people in public over small things. He also seems to give fingers to people from his car for tiny infractions......he's in his mid 40s.

Someone on this board referred to him as a peasant who would probably be in jail if he didn't have backup goalie skills. Haha! I still laugh at that one.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Noodles is a strange guy. On air, anti-Leafs bias aside, he's quite likeable with his easy laugh and funny stories. However, when he talks about his daily life, it sounds like he has some serious anger management issues. I've heard many examples of him confronting people in public over small things. He also seems to give fingers to people from his car for tiny infractions......he's in his mid 40s.

Someone on this board referred to him as a peasant who would probably be in jail if he didn't have backup goalie skills. Haha! I still laugh at that one.

I don't even know if he's really anti-Leafs, he's just got this shtick where he thinks he's the reasonable one amongst a bunch of homer Leafs fans, and that he has to set them straight everytime they are happy or excited about something. He just overplays the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->