TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Jan. 5 frolik

I checked my points and noticed i have not been getting the early attendance bonus for awhile. I'm usually there as soon as the doors open so if they arent going to give the points because they open the doors an hour before gametime they should open the doors sooner or change it to 30 mins. Before gametime. Who is with me on this?

You can email your account rep so they can manually adjust your points for you. I had to do this after hitting 15 games, this year and last year, when the 500 bonus points didn't show up.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
You can email your account rep so they can manually adjust your points for you. I had to do this after hitting 15 games, this year and last year, when the 500 bonus points didn't show up.

How soon after hitting 15 games did you email? I just hit that point last week and still haven't seen the bonus yet but was thinking of waiting a bit longer.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Jan. 5 frolik

I checked my points and noticed i have not been getting the early attendance bonus for awhile. I'm usually there as soon as the doors open so if they arent going to give the points because they open the doors an hour before gametime they should open the doors sooner or change it to 30 mins. Before gametime. Who is with me on this?

Yeah I was looking at the bonus points the other day and saw you get points for arriving at least 60 mins prior to the game, but thought the doors only open 60 mins prior so how do you even get those points.

seasontixholder*

From another thread. Rewards code is Selanne. I entered it and it worked.

King of Arcadia

Feb 11, 2010
Yeah I was looking at the bonus points the other day and saw you get points for arriving at least 60 mins prior to the game, but thought the doors only open 60 mins prior so how do you even get those points.

So unbeknownst to me the doors i usually enter dont open until an hour before game time (they used to open earlier) but you can get in 90 minutes before gametime in the atrium. Wished i knew that before. o

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
So unbeknownst to me the doors i usually enter dont open until an hour before game time (they used to open earlier) but you can get in 90 minutes before gametime in the atrium. Wished i knew that before. o

You can get in 2 hours before the game with reservations in the Exchange Restaurant.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Peluso.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad