TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
I wonder if we'll be getting points for our playoff ticket purchases. You would think so, considering they don't even need to pay the players...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wonder if we'll be getting points for our playoff ticket purchases. You would think so, considering they don't even need to pay the players...

It's all part of HRR. The players get 50%

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
It's all part of HRR. The players get 50%

Yes, it all goes into the HRR pot, but teams that make the playoffs aren't paying additional salary to their players and are pocketing a percentage (I don't know what it is) of the gate.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Yes, it all goes into the HRR pot, but teams that make the playoffs aren't paying additional salary to their players and are pocketing a percentage (I don't know what it is) of the gate.

The league gets a cut of the gate. And from that there is money that goes directly to the players in the playoffs. But the pool money is divided equally by the teams. Star players don't get more. TNSE does get to keep what's left over after the league takes it's cut though.

At the end of the year playoff revenue is counted as HRR and it affects how much escrow they get back. In the end the players get their 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad