TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What are those? I've missed the last game on TSN

How do I earn Jets Points?There are opportunities to earn additional Jets Points at every home game and through special promotions throughout the season.

Earn Jets Points when you: • Acknowledge your annual Season Seat payment confirmation.
• Buy Jets Gear from any one of three convenient locations - MTS Centre, St. Vital Centre, MTS Iceplex.
• Invite your Season Seat Share Partners to participate in the Jets Rewards program.
• Arrive early to the MTS Centre and scan your seats for entry at least 60 minutes prior to game start time.
• Enter a promo code from the TSN Jets broadcast of way games.• Attend 15, 30 or 41 regular season games.
• Sell your seats on the Winnipeg Jets SeatExchange.
• Pay your account in full by April 15th.
• Pay your account in full with cash or cheque as your method of payment.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Looking up what you can get with the points, pretty cool stuff.
I already qualify for some great stuff.
Same, last I looked I could get a signed and framed authentic jersey. Might look good hanging in my mancave.

Seriously though, who shows up to a game an hour + before? Also why are they penalizing those who don't have seat shareholders? I don't get points for those.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Thanks to you all for posting these. I watch the games but always seem to miss them. When do they typically announce these? And while I'm asking when did the Jets start doing this? Was Dec 16th the first one?

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Thanks to you all for posting these. I watch the games but always seem to miss them. When do they typically announce these? And while I'm asking when did the Jets start doing this? Was Dec 16th the first one?

Any point in a period it will be shown on a red bar underneath the score bar. And yes, the 16th was the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad