Confirmed with Link: Trotz to become GM

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Agreed.

But this is way better news than any trade deadline deals we could have hoped for.

Let the kids play out the rest of the year, see what we have, and then let Trotz call up Jared smithson, Joel ward, maybe Greg zanon and get this new team rolling

Damn I’m stoked

I was thinking Trotz would see if he could get Martin Erat back.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
This is the most excited I've been about the Preds since 2018. This is incredible
Right now it's a total sugar high (or meth buzz, maybe)

They people who have been saying they are tired of being a fringe playoff team year after year are getting their "blow it up" dream, and the team as of yet isnt shitty enough and so devoid of talent that those of us who feared a long rebuild can see a scenario where we are not really that bad even after shedding all this dead weight.

If this team turns into Buffalo for the next 5 years we may all be hating it by then.

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
They people who have been saying they are tired of being a fringe playoff team year after year are getting their "blow it up" dream, and the team as of yet isnt shitty enough and so devoid of talent that those of us who feared a long rebuild can see a scenario where we are not really that bad even after shedding all this dead weight.

If this team turns into Buffalo for the next 5 years we may all be hating it by then.

I just have a hard time looking at this roster and seeing Buffalo 5x in the range of outcomes. It’s still well constructed and talented enough to sneak into the 8 spot. And that’s before doing whatever it is they’re going to do with all of this draft capital and cap space.

So with that said, at least to me, this definitely fits the non-meth reference, quite a trip really... It’s all happening but I just can’t put my finger on what ‘it’ actually might be. But it’s beautiful and makes me feel great.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad