Recalled/Assigned: Trotman and Morrow; Next Man Up

qc

Aug 23, 2011
This is a sticky situation to be in for obvious reasons, but I'll be looking forward to seeing how the team responds. We had some guys step up with Seids/McQ's injuries last season, hopefully we see some good stuff from our young d. Morrow has always been a guy I've had high hopes for.

acr*

my_body_is_ready.png

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
The silver lining in that bad news that is Chara injury.

If one or both can show they can be a legetimate options for either full time or as depth for futur injuries, it gives more options to the team for depth or on the trade front.

Rooting for both these guys. Wondering who gets first chance and what the pairings are...

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
If Chara is out less than two months, then I think that it's great to see both of these guys up here. We get to see how they've progressed and, with any luck, one of them sticks around after Chara returns.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I have been saying this as well, but not entirely true. When Z is really gone, the B's will have another $6+ mil to spend on a d-man if they want.

Yep. A Chara injury is worst that life after he hangs them up for this reason.

Impressive that it will be the first time since he signed here as a UFA that he'll miss an extended period of time.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
The silver lining in that bad news that is Chara injury.

If one or both can show they can be a legetimate options for either full time or as depth for futur injuries, it gives more options to the team for depth or on the trade front.

Rooting for both these guys. Wondering who gets first chance and what the pairings are...

It's perhaps unfair, but whatever the pairings are, Bart should be at the bottom of the list. He's terrible.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
at this rate tommy cross will have to take time away from getting his doctorate and come play soon.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Doggie took a puck to hand as well, according to Fluto.

HAPPY DAYS

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins kids are going to show everyone.I see pucks moving up ice alot quicker now and more goals coming.Leafs are gonna get a beating :)

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
My bold prediction is that Morrow steps up big time. From everything I've read and watched, the kid has the speed and an amazing shot. Kirk was right about his defensive shortcomings though. He'll have to work on that.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
at this rate tommy cross will have to take time away from getting his doctorate and come play soon.

He wasn't in the lineup last Friday when I went- they now have

Eminger
Warsofsky
Breen
Casto
Youns
Cross

And called up Simmonelli

Providence in this weeks Hockey News picked first this season in the 15 AHL east

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad