Trocheck screaming at Sutherland after blatant missed call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Page 1 is already making me regret starting this thread :laugh:

The point wasn't to complain about officiating, nor was it to bury Trocheck for screaming at Sutherland for an obvious missed call. I just thought it was something different that I didn't recall seeing to this level in the NHL. It was like a MLB manager screaming at an ump after getting ejected, it's just not something you see happen in the NHL often.

Don't read anything more into it than that, there is no other intention here beyond saying "oh wow that was different".
Ref just took it, pretty impressive. Then the greasy gross looking dude took it a step further and cheered the refs for the empty netter and finally got thrown out.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Definitely a missed call but f*** Trochek. He didn’t get called for hitting Pelech from the bench. Hes a whiny little bitch.
One of those players you absolutely love if he’s on your team but hate otherwise. I generally don’t think he’s dirty or cheap and have nothing against him but he plays teetering on the line for sure.

Oh and Tro and the Isles, name a more iconic duo with missed calls lol

Reactions: ShootIt and Laus723

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Ref just took it, pretty impressive. Then the greasy gross looking dude took it a step further and cheered the refs for the empty netter and finally got thrown out.

Yeah the point of the thread was to point out his reaction, which seemed similar to reactions you saw in baseball like this:

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't thrown out for the initial event and was only thrown out later.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
You gotta love the Rangers whining about the refs when one time something does not go their way. Laviolette saying that the collision between Pelech and Zibanejad was intentional. They are that delusional that they just expect the refs to be on their side. Why? Because they need the PP to win, they cannot win without the PP. The only reason they even crawled back into the game down 3-0 is because they got three straight PPs.
I didnt see the Rangers complaining at the Stadium Series when they got outplayed the entire game and then were handed 3 straight PPs in the last 10 minutes to the game which allowed them to comeback. At least 1 or 2 of those calls very weak.
The Rangers also conveniently seem to ignore they got away with at least 4-5 holding and interference calls when they were being dominated in the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad