Player Discussion Trent Frederic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Id trade Freddy in the right package, but in all likelihood hes worth more to us than in a trade right now. Can't help but to see the parallels between the start of his and Marchand's career as well. Obviously wildly different players, but if he can ever be a 40-50 point guy, he'll be a massive piece of any team.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
We haven’t really witnessed Frederic in a good battle yet. Kudos for the bout with Wilson but that wasn’t exactly a great fight (for either of them). I remember a time a young Lucic was wrecking everyone in his path, then he met Colton Orrs fists of fury. It quieted down Looch for a bit. Broken noses sometimes do that

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
How’s Frederic react when Chara challenges him ?

my guess he looks like he saw a ghost and it ain’t Casper

I think it's funny how the kid gets speared in the balls and his reward is too have to fight a monster like Chara if that is the case.

Would just add to the kids growing reputation if he accepted that fight and didn't get seriously hurt. I'd bet that would fire up the Bruins too if he didn't back down from that request. He would need to be smart about it though and stay in real close and try and try and tackle chara or use momentum to get him down and end it quick.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
We haven’t really witnessed Frederic in a good battle yet. Kudos for the bout with Wilson but that wasn’t exactly a great fight (for either of them). I remember a time a young Lucic was wrecking everyone in his path, then he met Colton Orrs fists of fury. It quieted down Looch for a bit. Broken noses sometimes do that
You cant be serious about Lucic

LOVE IT

If this kid survives this league he'll be a legend.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI

His first bad loss was to Erskine and it didn't change the way he played at all.

He fought Orr the year he had the ankle injury, that's the thing that slowed him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad