Travis Green Observation

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I don't think it's worth getting too worked up about Green's post-gamers. He's media savvy and trying to shield his guys, it's been happening all year. He's not one to really criticize guys to the press.

I get that, but it's pretty insulting to the fans watching this garbage to say that it's 'like a playoff game'.

Reactions: Pavel96

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
I don't think it's worth getting too worked up about Green's post-gamers. He's media savvy and trying to shield his guys, it's been happening all year. He's not one to really criticize guys to the press.
Making it seem you are playing playoff hockey when you have been eliminated from the playoffs is needless and insulting to fans.

It's not a big deal, but if he wants to defend his players and artificially pump their tires he can take the criticism. What's even the point in criticizing the players at this point? Yeah yeah we know they suck. They have been the lowest scoring team in the NHL for the last 3 seasons? And oh- that defence.

The coach however we are finding out likely sucks as well. I mean Benning after all said this is the best team he's had in 4 years and they are on track for possibly the worst finish in 4 years. Plus Benning said they had great NHL level depth this year. It must be the coaches fault then! BTW it can't be the Sedin's fault - they are icons in this city.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad