GDT: Traverse City Prospects Tournament

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I don’t know why but I’m nervously excited to watch them. Definitely going into this feeling like they both should tear up this tournament, and if they don’t it’s going to be feel disappointing.
While I agree our offense could very well tear up this tournament, I think our defense / goaltending could also very likely be torn apart...Helvig will have an opportunity to make a big impression if he make a solid showing behind them

RibFrabcus

Bevy of Humanity
Aug 28, 2015
Triad, NC
I don’t know why but I’m nervously excited to watch them. Definitely going into this feeling like they both should tear up this tournament, and if they don’t it’s going to be feel disappointing.

I think it's fine to be both excited and disappointed if they don't meet expectations. Embrace Hurricanes hockey!

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Embrace Hurricanes hockey!

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
www.foxsportsgo.com not sure if the fox sports website has links or not though it did during the World Cup.
Sweet thanks. I just looked and the game is listed on there, with a few others. Many events on there have a key icon on them - the hockey games currently don’t so that would suggest I don’t have any location issues.

I have a vpn regardless on the laptop, though I’m not sure it has an in market NC spot for me to choose.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Academic year started for Harvard on Tuesday.

Diva. Obviously doesn't want to sign.

Lines

Kuokkanen-Necas-Svechnikov
Saarela-Roy-Gauthier
Henman-Geekie-Mattheos
Grondin-Ralph-Levin

Bean-Fora
De Jong-Eliot
Schlichting-Calvas

Helvig
Culina

I really like the forward group 3 lines deep. Necas Svech I expect to see big things, Roy Gauthier as veterans here should be solid, and Geekie Mattheos I think could surprise. The defense scares me a bit though.

Now just have to figure out how to watch it in Sask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad