Confirmed with Link: TRANSACTION: The #NHLJets have claimed F - Adam Brooks off waivers from the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Well, with Copp, Ehlers, and Perfetti all out, we need bodies. From what I can see, this will be Brooks's 4th NHL team this season.

I forgot about Gustafsson. He's still out too.

What happened to Copp? All I've got is that he didn't play yesterday.

Is Perfetti out? Last I heard we were still awaiting news.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
il_fullxfull.1063504294_2h76.jpg

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Poor guy, has been on four teams this season and has the potential to be a good point producer for an NHL team. Going for Galchenyuk or Sillinger's record it seems.

Not a bad pick-up though. But always seems now we're going to be getting Vegas's sloppy seconds.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
11 points in 29 games in his NHL career. Compared to our current bottom 6ers, this guy is a monster.:laugh:

6 goals in 18 games with Toronto and Las Vegas the last 2 years. SOMEONE please explain why this guy plays bottom 6 minutes and is continuously put on waivers. What is lacking in his game? Is he slow? poor defensively? bad passer? not physically aggressive?

Reactions: FinJetster

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
6 goals in 18 games with Toronto and Las Vegas the last 2 years. SOMEONE please explain why this guy plays bottom 6 minutes and is continuously put on waivers. What is lacking in his game? Is he slow? poor defensively? bad passer? not physically aggressive?
I tried checking the Leafs board for info but they’re just bitching about how the Jets only claimed him to spite the Leafs … so … I guess that means it’s a good pickup? I don’t know. They’re still complaining about us winning “our Stanley Cup” when we beat them in December, so I didn’t stay to read much else :laugh:

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I tried checking the Leafs board for info but they’re just bitching about how the Jets only claimed him to spite the Leafs … so … I guess that means it’s a good pickup? I don’t know. They’re still complaining about us winning “our Stanley Cup” when we beat them in December, so I didn’t stay to read much else :laugh:
holy shit, just read their board, leafs fans are on some sort of next level delusional shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad