Pre-Game Talk: T'ranna Con- Trah Mon Ree All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I don't like playing the same team 3 times in preseason. We always seem to play the Leafs & Sens multiple times.

My idea is each team plays 1 game against each team in their division for 7 games total.

probably a travel expense thing

Reactions: HabSgt and Eco

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Perhaps. But we are at 31 years and running, so we may not be in a position to make fun of anyone.

True....at least we got a taste of the Stanley Cup finals in 2021 though...I know it's really nothing to brag about, but whatever. Leafs haven't even seen a final since 1967.

The first 2 lines are potential 3rd and 4th lines for us this season

Why do I get so pissed off every time I see Armia in our line up. He's this season's Hoffman for me.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Predicting another point for Joshua tonight, he's on a roll.

I'm surprised not giving Newhook and Reinbacher another game tonight
But they're probably waiting until tomorrow to unleash the caufield-suzuki-newhook project
Hopefully Reinbacher gets 1-2 more games before they send him back
Tomorrow MTL and Toronto will be dressing a strong lineup IMO.

Hopefully Matheson(glass man) is back on the ice!

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
So Monahan and Newhook were swapped for the back-to-back.

Looks like the Habs wants Primeau to show what he have one last time. And he will have to be good, because that defense will have lots of holes. Harris is like the only one who knows how to play defense there...

Would like to see Primeau and Dobes get a full pre-season game.

Then have Monty and Allen play a full game.
I doubt that is happening, unless Primeau stays in net all game and Dobes gets the Saturday one.

that's an awful lineup lol
Toronto doesn't look any better outside having their starter goalie. Which means Saturday game should have most top 6 players for both teams.

Reactions: Habs

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So Monahan and Newhook were swapped for the back-to-back.

Looks like the Habs wants Primeau to show what he have one last time. And he will have to be good, because that defense will have lots of holes. Harris is like the only one who knows how to play defense there...

I doubt that is happening, unless Primeau stays in net all game and Dobes gets the Saturday one.

Toronto doesn't look any better outside having their starter goalie. Which means Saturday game should have most top 6 players for both teams.

Primeau should get the full game tonight.. who gives a f*** about Mann.

Then give Dobes tomorrow. That leaves 2 games left and Allen plus Monty can each have 1.

Nothing else makes sense unless they split two more and give allen/monty a full game.

Reactions: JT3 and Redux91

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Armia & Gallagher will show the haters they still have that dawg in them.

8fc11d6ffe6058962b7461fc359b8517.jpg

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Just saw that the Habs-Leafs games on Sportsnet+ are blacked out in my location (Ontario) today and tomorrow. Does anyone know if there will be free streaming available elsewhere, like with CBC? Or if this is something I can get around with a VPN?
I wonder if that means TSN is able to show the games in Ontario?

Armia & Gallagher will show the haters they still have that dawg in them.

8fc11d6ffe6058962b7461fc359b8517.jpg
even looks like Gallagher.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I’ll be happy if that’s the actual lineup. It means I won’t be wasting a Friday night watching a preseason hockey game.

Reactions: ForeverHabs97

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
It's ugly for sure. Monahan Anderson I get by why Armia? Then those next three lines are either AHL or 4th line material.
The NHLers are with the NHLers, the junior/AHLers are together at forwards. MSL have been running pre-season games like that since the first one and Armia is still an NHLer.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad